Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Quite a comical read actually. Who cares what anyone else has or doesn't have, it's a shoe forum, people have different stuff, new and old.

Get over it. How about back to some wear shots? Knight I see you back there..

Another from today..

These were yesterday as well.. I like 1500s
Damn... What a nice duo of 1500s. I dont know if I could choose between the hanons or the soleboxs. Still am pissed that I slept on the hanons, re sale price is insane now. I need a pair of mint toothpaste 1500s before all of that jazz though.

mean.gif

https://twitter.com/MATTBOOTY8/media/grid
Wow..Zedrock that's pathetic 

Thanks for your feedback, it was helpful. I am definitely going to try and do the exchange. Repped you guys. It's things like this that makes this NB thread so great.
Originally Posted by HARRYF**** 

[quote name="tfurumi"

For what's its worth my face offs are a little out of sync as well. Those 998's would concern me.
I had a similar problem with another style of 998s where the parts of the sole didn't line up right and it felt like a hump in the sole when I was wearing, very uncomfortable.

I took them to a shoe hospital/repair shop and they smoothed down the offending part of the outsole that was protruding and now they're perfect. $5 well spent
I just checked out my pair of pebble blues and the alignment was a bit off, especially at the front section by the toe. The heels were the same size though. I would definitely try to exchange it for that height difference, that would bother me a lot. I checked a pair of the navy J. Crew 998s and noticed its alignment was off too but not as pronounced as the pebble blues.

I'm currently looking into buying a pair of 420 NB's.

I'm a 10.5 wide, any recommendations on what size to get? I was thinking of an 11.

Kinda sad how far downhill this thread has gone in 6 months, what with people desperate to prove themselves, forming exclusive groups, and arguing like little girls. What happened to actually discussing NB models, swapping info and just generally being polite? Like that other guy said this is quickly turning into the Jordan and Roshe threads. It's too bad, too, because there was a really good thing going for a while. 

mean.gif

is $335 a good price for the nicekicks x nb 1500?  It seems a bit high but I've been really thirsty for that shoe ever since gtfan712 posted pics of him wearing them
I've been searching for a pair lately too in a 10.5 and the prices are totally uncalled for. A few weeks ago someone had a pair that they couldn't sell on eBay for $179 and had to relist them like 3-4 times before they sold. there is absolutely no justification for what sellers are asking on eBay. Hopefully all those pairs will just sit. Good luck in your search - I think were after the same size!

I've been searching for a pair lately too in a 10.5 and the prices are totally uncalled for. A few weeks ago someone had a pair that they couldn't sell on eBay for $179 and had to relist them like 3-4 times before they sold. there is absolutely no justification for what sellers are asking on eBay. Hopefully all those pairs will just sit. Good luck in your search - I think were after the same size!
Seriously WTF happened with those. They were SITTING on ebay at prices around $175, even at one point on flightclub for $200 and they are the king of rape prices. Now they are all around $300, not at all worth it for a simple grey and red colorway, i mean they are nice but $300 can buy you some older stuff that has only been slightly used. 

I'm currently looking into buying a pair of 420 NB's.
I'm a 10.5 wide, any recommendations on what size to get? I was thinking of an 11.

I don't own any 420s, but I've tried them on and I find they fit very narrow (which is why I don't own any). I'd say you should definitely go at least a half size up, but if possible you should try them on first. If you have wide feet you could be in trouble.

Y'all be going Jordan brand forum up in here. Grow up and get along or keep quiet.

How about the re-introduction of the 997. Any got any news about it? Good old Dadbath might know something.

I wish I had more info! I'm hoping someone on here can shed some more light on this! But I'll definitely post up here if I hear anything else.

Those are some really nice looking 1500s.

I picked these up since I was able to get a good deal on them. I'm liking the materials. I'll most likely be breaking these in next week.

I don't own any 420s, but I've tried them on and I find they fit very narrow (which is why I don't own any). I'd say you should definitely go at least a half size up, but if possible you should try them on first. If you have wide feet you could be in trouble.
I don't know of any local places that carry new balances [from Hawaii]. I usually go up half on TTS sizes but the fact it's narrow got me worried. If at any help, I do wear a size 11 in a nike cortez, closest thing I could think of in a sense of shape. What would you guys recommend?

Just got back from WestNYC and
They got a shipment of these Japan exclusive NB1400. They dont have a lot of pairs, so hurry cause you're gonna missed the train.
Call them (212-787-8595) and tell them that William send you haha.
No sz 9 though

I wish I had more info! I'm hoping someone on here can shed some more light on this! But I'll definitely post up here if I hear anything else.
Thanks Matt

I'm looking to get some 1500 Made in UK, the 1500gbt and 1500 gyb. On the sizing survey, 67% said that these fit true to size and others said it's half size big or small. If you have any Made in UK 1500s, could you advise on sizing please. I have non-wide feet and wear size US9 in 996/999/1600 and US8.5 in 580/998. Also, if anybody knows where I can get the 1500gbt for a decent price could you PM please. Thanks in advance everyone.

Alright guys sorry I guess but it's kind of annoying when people come in here like that, he flagged every single one of my posts too because I guess he is cool like that. But lets get back to the topic, since people were saying they haven't seen some older NBs in a while, here you go. Of course, all I buy is new releases I'm a total hypebeast at least according to some people.

I was just putting those up here, because people said they wanted to see old releases, I know matt too good dude. Ex mil like me. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

So you just figured you'd tag his pics with your username too, huh?  

Lol damn i dont know wtf happened in here. Had to do a lot of backreading and there were some edited posts. I wish people would stick to talking about NBs but admit i doubted the ebay story, especially if dude said he searched for completed auctions. Totally uncalled for and surefire way to derail this thread, but got me curious lol. Was hoping to see a response but sniper gone and chased him outta here lol.
Growing pains i understand what youre saying but people take this internet stuff way too serious. I could care less what people do with their money. At first it pissed me off because it made it harder for me to get what i want but it's whatevers. I guess i have more than enough shoes and too old to be bothered with it all. In the end people will eventually smarten up or move on to the next thing.

my 1500 made in england fit somewhere in the middle of tts and .5 larger. call it .25 large 

not a big deal id buy tts is i were you. being slightly big is much preferable to slightly small

I don't know of any local places that carry new balances [from Hawaii]. I usually go up half on TTS sizes but the fact it's narrow got me worried. If at any help, I do wear a size 11 in a nike cortez, closest thing I could think of in a sense of shape. What would you guys recommend?
They probably dont have 420s but leather soul is probably our best (and newest) since the NB store closed years ago. The jcrew store also stocks their NBs. Youll probably find youll need to shop online mostly though.

Sad when dude collections is Lennay Kekua :rofl:
LOL and he tagged pictures and tried to front like he posted the pictures because people wanted to see old releases.

Be honest with yourself and you'll look less like a fool to others :D

Damn I cant believe cat stole some pics and fronted like it was his kicks lmao. Well ive been busy but I finally applied for team nb! Wish me luck and here is my small but growing collection. Ive worn the yots and the red 999 so far.

I haven't been here long at all but this thread has gone so downhill from when I joined haha. Started with the team nb tbh

Back
Top Bottom