Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This will be the last I post about the topic. I personally brought the application process over directly from TeamROSHE. The limitation of 3 is understandably low, and we honestly did not mean for this to come off as elitist or excluding. Honestly, we've only accepted two members this month, so a limit of three isn't really necessary. It would've limited itself on its own. As for the information being out there already, I argue against that. The NB game might be different than the Roshe game, but I had a full two hours to debate on if I wanted a pair of the "Mint" Roshe Run FBs before we tweeted that they were up on NikeStore and they sold out within minutes. I've seen how well a Team can work together for the benefit of all involved in it. When writing up the original application guidelines, I had zero intention of excluding anyone. If you're an NB fan and you contribute, you're welcome over on TeamNB. As long as everyone is accepted following the same criteria, I wouldn't have a problem if anyone interested could be able to join.

That's it for me. Here's my 999 SEALs in a long, bright hallway. I love this shoe.

Nicely said bro, understand from both sides and glad to see it's not for the exclusivity because alot of people feel 'left out' or seen as less NB fan / collector. We're all in the same game.. When I saw the Team NB getting together (with all but positiv intention and enthousiasm) I also saw this could have a negative influence in this Thread and I hate to see it did. But don't wanna make a long story, that's up to otter guys.

That said, time for a new pic of my latest (not new at all) cop. Got it new for under retail, that's the kind of deals I wanna make every day!!!

Last edited:
Like I said, it'll be dismissed as hating, whining, etc.  

With that attitude, go back to I$$.  Which now that I think about it, actually isn't a bad idea.  Seems like a lot of dudes migrated from that NB thread over here, making the one on I$$ suck less.  Never thought I'd say that.  
laugh.gif

Like I said, it'll be dismissed as hating, whining, etc.  

With that attitude, go back to I$$.  Which now that I think about it, actually isn't a bad idea.  Seems like a lot of dudes migrated from that NB thread over here, making the one on I$$ suck less.  Never thought I'd say that.  
laugh.gif
I totally see what you were saying on the last page. We'll rethink some of the TeamNB process and hopefully amend some of these rules and things we've set down. We don't want to be exclusive. We value quality members and those that contribute well. Like I said, I'll figure out some solutions so that it doesn't have the guise of exclusivity. If you're on TeamNB, keep any sort of boasting/touting off of here (which none of us have).

Why waste time posting rants on the Internet, just live. That is my two cents.
Why waste time trying to use a cliche slogan to appear as if you're happy-go-lucky? If you really wanted to appear like you take "life" one day at a time, you probably shouldn't have responded at all. You should, in your own words, "just live"...

"Just do it"
-Nike

Why waste time trying to use a cliche slogan to appear as if you're happy-go-lucky? If you really wanted to appear like you take "life" one day at a time, you probably shouldn't have responded at all. You should, in your own words, "just live"...

"Just do it"
-Nike
sniper no sniping 
roll.gif

Nice pics everyone keep them coming! Ill get around 2 posting a pic soon as I bust another pair out

lets get back to the shoes fellas

fo****zles - didn't end up buying the 999s , but instead pulled the trigger on a few of my NB grails . photos to come soon

been in the sneaker game for almost 10 years and receiving pair 1 is probably the happiest I've ever been looking at a new pair of kicks . don't know what took me so long to get into NBs !

Info for you guys. The new balance x united arrows 1500 is hitting US retailers at the end of this month. Feature is releasing them on the 28th so I'm sure all the other usuals will be getting them around then too.

Info for you guys. The new balance x united arrows 1500 is hitting US retailers at the end of this month. Feature is releasing them on the 28th so I'm sure all the other usuals will be getting them around then too.
Still on the fence with these. On-feet pics have made them look clown-like, but others have almost sold me on them. Big fan of the 1500, just waiting to see more pictures to pass final judgement.

I can't find a pair of those ARC x 1300 Teals anyway, in size 8.5. Those look so good on feet. 

And what are those 1500s called again? The second from last picture. 

Nicely said bro, understand from both sides and glad to see it's not for the exclusivity because alot of people feel 'left out' or seen as less NB fan / collector. We're all in the same game.. When I saw the Team NB getting together (with all but positiv intention and enthousiasm) I also saw this could have a negative influence in this Thread and I hate to see it did. But don't wanna make a long story, that's up to otter guys.

That said, time for a new pic of my latest (not new at all) cop. Got it new for under retail, that's the kind of deals I wanna make every day!!!
Nice 996's; I am still looking for them in a Sz 7.

I have been relentlessly stalking a pair of providers in my size for years

-----

ANYONE HAS A NICEKICKS COUPONS THAT WORK?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom