Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20210303_121026.jpg

Just got my M991ANIs in. First 991s for me. I prefer many of the design elements of the 992 but I like the feel of the 991 and how it’s less bulky. And as I’ve always said, I care more about how a shoe looks from the top than from the side. 991 > 992 for me.
Facts! Both are good but 991 is the one for me also.

What made you even think to list them that high? Or was it a bid?

the lady at vacaville outlet told me the color was discontinued and it was the only 993 available for the bogo promo. i went on stock x, and i think last sale was at $300 before my first sale at $455 (so i put it up to see if anyone would bite and surprisingly someone did).
seeing that there was no other 9.5D for sale anywhere on the internet, i put up my second pair at $1300 just to see what the highest bid might be, and then accept that bid, (i think highest was $350 at the time, but someone bought at $1300)
I always put stuff up for skyball if i'm listing the only one available.
most of the time, some one cops. only regret is not buying all the 9.5D black 993s that day lol

Newcomer to the NB thread here. What’s the best route to cop the navy/grey 992 from last year? Nobody still has these in stock right?

My pleasure! I hope they had your size in both colorways.

They did. Now just hoping they fit right. The past cpl years ive been going up .5 size for some extra room but 12.5 isnt offered often and 13 usually is too big.

So 🤞🏾 on the 12. I was able to get the white/blue from END this morning also

They did. Now just hoping they fit right. The past cpl years ive been going up .5 size for some extra room but 12.5 isnt offered often and 13 usually is too big.

So 🤞🏾 on the 12. I was able to get the white/blue from END this morning also
Oh wow you really lucked out, I still need to cop the white and blue ones, I had an order at Hanon but it got cancelled yesterday. I hope more sites get them, I couldn’t find them on END, so I figured they sold out.

Back
Top Bottom