Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Howdy y’all, I’ve been checking out this thread for a while and finally decided to get an NB. Thought the 991 anni was a good one to start with so I copped one but now I’m not sure if I was a keep it.

Everything is great from materials to stitching but it’s just doesn’t fit my style. So if anyone is interested in a size 8.5 let me know

Howdy y’all, I’ve been checking out this thread for a while and finally decided to get an NB. Thought the 991 anni was a good one to start with so I copped one but now I’m not sure if I was a keep it.

Everything is great from materials to stitching but it’s just doesn’t fit my style. So if anyone is interested in a size 8.5 let me know
Excellent first post

890D1188-8B62-4972-8E6F-054496FECEF5.jpeg

Excellent first post

Yea that was a stupid post tbh... I do that from time to time... But I wasn’t implying NB heads have no style or taste, my first impression was that it didn’t fit in with what I have in my closet.

I thought it was buyers remorse but after staring at them for a while I decided to keep em cuz it’s something different and it feel nice on feet.

I’ll be wearing them tomorrow w black laces on

Yea that was a stupid post tbh... I do that from time to time... But I wasn’t implying NB heads have no style or taste, my first impression was that it didn’t fit in with what I have in my closet.

I thought it was buyers remorse but after staring at them for a while I decided to keep em cuz it’s something different and it feel nice on feet.

I’ll be wearing them tomorrow w black laces on
I wasn’t being sarcastic. You made an honest attempt at expanding your palette and came here to throw an oop. That’s the way it should be IMO. I recently did the same thing with 992s and I also decided to keep them after initially not being so sure. Cheers, mate.

Is your avatar the ALD store with a “x” across the name? You got a lot of hate in your heart for that guy.

lol hate is a strong word, it’s the 993 heist guy from a ad back in the day, the meaning of the pic is when you strike out from ordering online and you rob the store lol u gotta relax if you like they stuff keep supporting this ain’t no campaign to get folks to stop buying what they like

I don't mind the pre-order concept whatsoever. Obviously you'd want the turn around time to not be THIS, but it does seem like covid played a role in that. Seemed like pretty much everybody that wanted a pair were able to get one. I think most would agree that's how things should be.

Considering all the comments I see on instagram about it and in here I'm sure it will be the first and last time we get that option! Lol
Which is sad. I think, under non-pandemic conditions, that strategy can easily work, and I hope they still consider this option down the road. Remember, their Boston factory had to close down. That's a lot of resources and time taken away. I definitely would be in support of pre-ordering product at retail, even with the wait. Shoes come out every week as it is.

Which is sad. I think, under non-pandemic conditions, that strategy can easily work, and I hope they still consider this option down the road. Remember, their Boston factory had to close down. That's a lot of resources and time taken away. I definitely would be in support of pre-ordering product at retail, even with the wait. Shoes come out every week as it is.
From my understanding the Boston factory doesn’t produce a great amount of shoes. When I was working there majority if not all lifestyle was coming from Maine and Lowell. Pre order isn’t a bad idea but NBs quality control, communication and transparency has gotten worse over the last couple of years and shows no signs of getting better.

From my understanding the Boston factory doesn’t produce a great amount of shoes. When I was working there majority if not all lifestyle was coming from Maine and Lowell. Pre order isn’t a bad idea but NBs quality control, communication and transparency has gotten worse over the last couple of years and shows no signs of getting better.
I believe they laid everyone off in Boston and closed it last month, also.

Back
Top Bottom