Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Appreciate the post buddhashark buddhashark

So the alt laces are a deep navy blue which I was pleasantly surprised. Glad a decided to keep em

9E4EF20E-70E2-4B2F-AD9F-8DDB6AF810DE.jpeg
Man those laces make em pop

does anyone know if NB restocks grey 993s? been eyeing them for awhile but they're sold out in my size and I really do not want to pay some clown over retail for these

This makes me like the shoe even less. Welty should have never relented.

...and Joe discussing a sneaker from 2006 with people from DC in 2020 has absolutely zero bearing on what happened in 1982.

Last edited:
Joe seems very genuine to me. It’s cool how he doesn’t have to act like a shill. And if I was him I wouldn’t want people to make a NB1 of my shoe neither. That’s up to NB imo.
I have absolutely no problem with Joe. I would have handled the situation exactly the same. Made the shoe with what they gave me to work with. I also would have been upset that they left those options up.
NB was just using his hype to sell NB1s and GRs. And didn’t even give him the chance to actually design something.

Last edited:
I have absolutely no problem with Joe. I would have handled the situation exactly the same. Made the shoe with what they gave me to work with. I also would have been upset that they left those options up.
NB was just using his hype to sell NB1s and GRs. And didn’t even give him the chance to actually design something.
JFG had hype before? Mans was collaborating with McDonald’s and his stuff was hitting sales. Kermit the frog could of made a 992 as hyped as he did during all star week. He sold 600 NB1s and it went straight to his head

Back
Top Bottom