Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

78C23D9C-0ADC-4D5E-8FC9-F5E6E0D4EC82.jpeg
where u pick these up

Had a feeling Aaron did a fake sell out on the dustys. They were gone in seconds but were selling in store days after they “sold out” in a minute. Funny to see them pop up again, Ronnie cashing in on the stimmys, I guess. Can NB ever do a full release in one day? It’s seems like this fake selling out and slowly releasing pairs and pre orders is the only way they can keep up hype. Have also been seeing a stupid amount of proxies selling pairs on WA on IG for pre orders

Had a feeling Aaron did a fake sell out on the dustys. They were gone in seconds but were selling in store days after they “sold out” in a minute. Funny to see them pop up again, Ronnie cashing in on the stimmys, I guess. Can NB ever do a full release in one day? It’s seems like this fake selling out and slowly releasing pairs and pre orders is the only way they can keep up hype. Have also been seeing a stupid amount of proxies selling pairs on WA on IG for pre orders
I don't think the dusty 998 ever officially released now (besides on ebay when a random alottment somehow ended up on there).

The staggered drops have been a gift and a curse. Having a small community that gives constant heads up def helps but it obvi narrows the stock pool each drop.

I prefer the drops the way they are. Set release dates are corny. I like that NB lets stores sell em as soon as they get em. I don’t need to see these blogs hyping release dates for GRs months in advance. Posting shops of what the shoe could look like based on the color code, then posting pics of early samples, then fakes, then stock photos...

We don’t need that mess here.

Scattered drops are reminiscent of the way it used to be. I miss walking into a store and just seeing what was on the shelf and buying what I liked. Even back when only JB was doing set release dates store employees would always pull them out to show them to you and let you buy early.

Last edited:
I remember walking in to my local FTL years ago (2006-2012) and, the manager always had the soon to release sneakers behind the counter. 1 to 2 weeks early letting you grab them and check them out. The dudes at athletes foot next door would do the same, those guys would actually let you buy early if you bought a shirt and socks.

Back
Top Bottom