Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pic taken from IG, Upcoming 991v2s

IMG_0869.jpeg

Yea, been a fan since I've seen the rosewater cw. Don't really care for the other 2. Rosewater has ALD 997 vibes.

Not sure if already discussed but why can’t Kawhi get a great design from NB?

NB is absolutely knocking it out the park everywhere else (excluding 9060’s), why can’t they nail a flagship hoops design?

These are unacceptable:

Or is it just a trash color? I’m struggling to accept those on first glance 😂

Rosewater’s always been on my radar back when they were teased in Dec las year. Hope I can score a pair.

Those pink 991v2’s are beautiful. Definitely will need to cop some more but not too many. Have enough pairs in my stash now.

Aime Leon Dore x New Balance 1000 “White”
Style Code: M1000AC1
Release Date: 2024
Price: TBA
1716932154361.png

Aime Leon Dore x New Balance 1000 “Black”
Color: Black/White
Style Code: M1000AD1
1716932242337.png

Aime Leon Dore x New Balance 1000 “Grey”
Style Code: M1000AL1
1716932301645.png

I've received a few DMs asking about rosewater bronsons on Friday, I will be 1000% honest with y'all, the bot landscape has changed dramatically since last year when bronson dropped the v6's, it's crazy because when the v6's dropped (first colorway) I couldn't get anyone to run for, i think only 4 people asked me and I hit for all 4. Same with the blue colorway, not many people asked me to run and those who did also got pairs.
New Balance website canceled the majority of orders I was able to get for you guys (myself included) and I think only 4 or 5 people got orders shipped.
I say all of that to say this, what changed is hcaptcha on shopify, this time last year the bots were able to solve hcaptcha automatically with ease in under 4 seconds and i could run infinite tasks, Now any bot that tries that get payment error when submitting order. The solution devs have come up with that works is solving hcaptcha manually. Which means at the time of the drop I will have to solve 1 hcaptcha challenge per task and if I'm running for 15+ people including myself and my f&f it just won't work. You are better off trying for yourself and have a better chance of hitting than your task being the 15th captcha I have to solve.
Now if and when rose water bronsons drop on NB that's a different story and I'll be able to run for everyone (that I don't have blocked) let's just hope there's plenty of pairs available on Friday and that we get a release on NB.

I've received a few DMs asking about rosewater bronsons on Friday, I will be 1000% honest with y'all, the bot landscape has changed dramatically since last year when bronson dropped the v6's, it's crazy because when the v6's dropped (first colorway) I couldn't get anyone to run for, i think only 4 people asked me and I hit for all 4. Same with the blue colorway, not many people asked me to run and those who did also got pairs.
New Balance website canceled the majority of orders I was able to get for you guys (myself included) and I think only 4 or 5 people got orders shipped.
I say all of that to say this, what changed is hcaptcha on shopify, this time last year the bots were able to solve hcaptcha automatically with ease in under 4 seconds and i could run infinite tasks, Now any bot that tries that get payment error when submitting order. The solution devs have come up with that works is solving hcaptcha manually. Which means at the time of the drop I will have to solve 1 hcaptcha challenge per task and if I'm running for 15+ people including myself and my f&f it just won't work. You are better off trying for yourself and have a better chance of hitting than your task being the 15th captcha I have to solve.
Now if and when rose water bronsons drop on NB that's a different story and I'll be able to run for everyone (that I don't have blocked) let's just hope there's plenty of pairs available on Friday and that we get a release on NB.

Thanks for being transparent. Hope we all get to touch.🧑🏽‍🍳🙌🏽

Most definitely appreciate you famo!🙏🏾🙏🏾

Not sure if already discussed but why can’t Kawhi get a great design from NB?

NB is absolutely knocking it out the park everywhere else (excluding 9060’s), why can’t they nail a flagship hoops design?

These are unacceptable:

Or is it just a trash color? I’m struggling to accept those on first glance 😂

Not a hooper but the 4 is his best signature shoes design wise, might cop the all grey pair once they go.on sale.

Back
Top Bottom