Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I agree that GITD is kinda gimmicky. While I do have a few pairs of kicks that do glow, it's usually not the sole reason for me purchasing them...

GITD is Concepts "Northern Lights pack"

^^^ never was really too fascinated with GITD shoes... maybe cause i care more about what they look like when the lights are on. i'll wait for more pics before i pass judgement on them.

edit: whoops... looks like bsox put up a pic while i was writing my post. i like the green ones.

Last edited:
^^^ never was really too fascinated with GITD shoes... maybe cause i care more about what they look like when the lights are on. i'll wait for more pics before i pass judgement on them.

edit: whoops... looks like bsox put up a pic while i was writing my post. i like the green ones.

Hahahaha

Do you like the whiz 1700 collab, those glow in the dark too

Hahahaha

Do you like the whiz 1700 collab, those glow in the dark too

every time i see those whiz x mita 1700s all i think about is my wife's bedroom at her parent's house when she put up GITD stars on her ceiling in high school. not exactly my cup of tea. hehe

Last edited:
i wouldnt be surprised if they popped up online like the yale pack
According to Freshness: 

"The trio will be available exclusively through Boston’s CONCEPTS boutique starting this Saturday, April 13th."

[font=Droid Sans, arial, serif]I mean, it's possible. But at this point these are looking pretty exclusive. [/font]

Both of the 1500s from the previous page are available now at 24k. Just in case you don't want to wait for the US release.

Last edited:
Anyone know anything about the 990 Anniversary in black?  They popped up in a few spots, and I missed my size, but they don't seem to have released wide yet?  RD in all the NB publicity materials says 4/1/13.  Was this one slated to be more limited than the navy?      

hope concept would put the rest of Northern Lights pack online...in store only means no chance for me :smh:

Anyone know anything about the 990 Anniversary in black?  They popped up in a few spots, and I missed my size, but they don't seem to have released wide yet?  RD in all the NB publicity materials says 4/1/13.  Was this one slated to be more limited than the navy?      
I'm wondering the same thing

concepts, premier skate shop, NB.com, and featurelv had them.  I think some of these sites still have some in stock so you may want to call them and see.  Either way, I'm sure more will pop up eventually in other boutiques.

Back
Top Bottom