Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

yeah man...it wouldn't let me enter at first when i got my password. When I tried a few mintues later joints were OOS :smh:

Right now, brands are just disrespecting their customers, how can you send a email with the time of the drop but then release them 40 minutes earlier??

CC4C5351-F034-4B69-A87F-6C7B8AAE931B.gif

Will double up with the NB site release 👌
I didn’t get one. But mine also could be laying on the floor at my local post office.

Oh man, I feel for you, never seen such a banged up box lol. Hope you’re able to score a pair off NB!

Did everyone get a postcard in the box for the bodega release? I didn’t get one so was wondering if they left it out.

I think it’s only for influencers, bodega did the same with their better days pair, youtubers with early pairs got a greeting card included.

TOLD YALL BEMBURY WAS A CLOWNNNNNN - dude did the exact same bs on the anta drop. JFG will be different bc he does his s*(t in person - so if you are down to camp and local you can get a pair.

I think it’s only for influencers, bodega did the same with their better days pair, youtubers with early pairs got a greeting card included.

oh right, gotcha. Would have completed the package I thought but that’s fine.

TOLD YALL BEMBURY WAS A CLOWNNNNNN - dude did the exact same bs on the anta drop. JFG will be different bc he does his s*(t in person - so if you are down to camp and local you can get a pair.
also can we talk about how trash his merch is?! basic af

Mo Salah Burberry is a clown, but how can you act like JFG isn't just as big of a bozo as Salehe? Dude is the most sensitive guy in the game. Wahhhh Complex you ranked my shoe #2 I shut the city down!!! These dudes literally get off on hearing their names being praised and hyped.

Also, have you seen JFG merch? Looks like some mall stall bull****.

And while I'm at it, **** BODEGA! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom