Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No announcements yet - did they say how the release will go? And was the card charged?
announcements been out its a draw/raffle till Sept 27th, my card was charged and I received the following below in a email with draw entry number

This email is confirmation that we have received your entry for the ALD / NB P550 Basketball Oxfords draw.

Please note that this does not mean you have won the draw. Your payment method may be authorized, but payment will not be captured until winners are selected.

You will receive a separate email notification in the coming days confirming the outcome of your entry, at which time payment will be captured for winning entries. Non-winning entries will be cancelled and authorizations voided.

All winning entries are final sale. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.

Last Night’s run in the Fuel Cell TCs. Training is going well!
07B658CE-14A2-41C0-BA1A-3E2ECE7F80D8.jpeg

Coastal 998s for work today
3FA318F7-9AD4-4DC6-9A2E-D6BC6057EB5B.jpeg

So, those J.Crew x New Balance 2002r's are pretty much a done, as a previous poster said. Spoke with a JCrew rep and was told they're not receiving them and not sure if they will in the future. So, the rep cancelled my order because the shoes are coming. She said they're not getting any new NB's. Crazy thing is JCrew might be post the 2002r/992NY again and sadly some of us will miss out. JCrew and New Balance has to get it together, man. Oh, well.

Back
Top Bottom