Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today : M1500BSG

20210925_115748_03 - 複本 .jpg

111.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have any leads on brands/places that sell 990 laces, official or damn near comparable? 990 laces have a smoother texture. I bought laces from the NB site but they have a weave texture and look more like the 997/998 laces instead. I hope you guys know what I’m talking about and any help is appreciated! 🙏

i just received an email from j crew. they pushed the shipping date for my incense/heliotrope 2002r to november 17th. i copped during a restock on september 16th.

i just received an email from j crew. they pushed the shipping date for my incense/heliotrope 2002r to november 17th. i copped during a restock on september 16th.

Hold up, hold up. What is happening? I just called jcrew Friday to inquire about the status of my order, which was placed the exact day the sneaker's were released. The rep I spoke to told me she has no status on when the shoes will be shipped? She even went as far as to say they're not receiving them anytime soon. Now here u r saying u just received an email that u might be getting ur shipment in 2 months, and u ordered a or two after?? I need to holla at Jcrew because they're sending mix messages. Are u sure conflicting shipping in-hand with shipping to jcrew, then they'll re-stock on online?

Hold up, hold up. What is happening? I just called jcrew Friday to inquire about the status of my order, which was placed the exact day the sneaker's were released. The rep I spoke to told me she has no status on when the shoes will be shipped? She even went as far as to say they're not receiving them anytime soon. Now here u r saying u just received an email that u might be getting ur shipment in 2 months, and u ordered a or two after?? I need to holla at Jcrew because they're sending mix messages. Are u sure conflicting shipping in-hand with shipping to jcrew, then they'll re-stock on online?
14196E5E-00AB-4BCB-B546-967745A69B9C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom