Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

too similar to the Water be the guides for me - ill be going for a diff cw. I just hope to god he doesn't drop on his weak *** sponge site
i thought the exact same thing fam. almost passed on the JFG's because i thought they might be too similar. Had a pair of the 992 teal blues (m992tb) that just dropped but sold them on ebay because between the JFG's, 990v3 Salehe 2002r, and Bodega's, i didn't see them getting any spin in the rotation.

Just got the didn’t hit email on the grey ALDs

Edit: and the Navy
Have you purchased on the sight before? Just curious to see what's going on with this release. I hit on the grey and the navy's thinking i wouldn't hit on either. But, i also pre-ordered the 650s (basically the 550 high). wondering if that gave people an edge

Have you purchased on the sight before? Just curious to see what's going on with this release. I hit on the grey and the navy's thinking i wouldn't hit on either. But, i also pre-ordered the 650s (basically the 550 high). wondering if that gave people an edge

No, would’ve been my first purchase.

Black 992’s today
757BE386-32E1-431B-A68A-3FD956AD9984.jpeg
i hate that 992s look good on everyone but me. I've literally sold every pair i've ever owned (Tan, plum, kith burgundy, and most recently burgundy and gold and the the teal blue) fire shoe but, they don't look right on my feet. Have to put them in there with Air Jordan 13's and Dunk Hi's.....sneakers i love but look to weird on me to own.

No, would’ve been my first purchase.
ok. sucks you didn't hit. I really only wanted the Silver pair. if resell tanks i'd be glad to oop you a pair for what i paid, size 10.5. Otherwise i'll be selling the navy's to pay for the silvers. ALot of sites are doing that though. I've heard that it works the same way on Kith and Bodega. but, this is all anecdotal. i don't have hard proof.

ok. sucks you didn't hit. I really only wanted the Silver pair. if resell tanks i'd be glad to oop you a pair for what i paid, size 10.5. Otherwise i'll be selling the navy's to pay for the silvers. ALot of sites are doing that though. I've heard that it works the same way on Kith and Bodega. but, this is all anecdotal. i don't have hard proof.

Good looking out! I actually just found out my wife hit on the silver and green in my size (11.5). I really just wanted the green and navy, but I’ll see how I feel when they arrive.

If you purchased the 650's you indeed got an edge via that email. There were a few early emails...F&F, Top Tier, & those that pre-ordered the 650's.

Then there was the GR email.

FYI if anyone was curious as to difference between the GR2 and the GY2. The GR2 (larger size below) is more of a pale grey. GY2 (smaller) is a warmer grey, almost taupe.

1632957281318.png
Which would you say is closer to the classic new balance grey? Because to be honest I don't see much difference in that picture. Ha.

I may be wrong, but don’t they do minor updates to the 990 model with each version? Like the way Adidas has done with the Ultraboost.

Which would you say is closer to the classic new balance grey? Because to be honest I don't see much difference in that picture. Ha.
GR2 is closer to my grey 998s.
You can check the stock pics on the two. I think the pic is a bit warmer than the actual shoe in real life but it gives a better image of the differences

1633044027040.png

GR2 is closer to my grey 998s.
You can check the stock pics on the two. I think the pic is a bit warmer than the actual shoe in real life but it gives a better image of the differences

1633044027040.png
Thanks. The new balance site photos of them look terrible, so I wasn't sure how they look in person compared the other.

shout out to matty k at nb chicago, no ugly red tabs 🤘

0C2BB0B2-480F-4549-91F6-6FB356D6B851.jpeg

458B5B8C-5775-475A-9E4C-FE21F1B86FEE.jpeg
Interesting b/c the version series of these are releasing tomorrow. I wonder if anyone is going to buy? Purchased the recently released M990GY2, they look so much better without a red tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an interesting KITH look book. Curious to know the release of those NB's pictured in the book. Better be a raffle release. :emoji_wink:

Back
Top Bottom