Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is there any differences between the kith grey shoes I see on goat and stockx and the regular grey shoes released? They seem to have the same color code.

And what are the kith shark colorways?

Last edited:
IMG_3054.PNG

Someone explain to me all these versions of the 990. Why dont they just name it a different model or whatever.

I mean it's basically like Nike's Air Max line (1, 2, 3 and 95, 96, 97 etc.) and Adida's ZX line (8000, 10000, etc.) similar design language, same product line/intended use. The 990s are to the NB Line what Numbered Jordans are to the JB line and the Yearly Air Max models are to the Nike running/air max line etc. new version each year. They say 993 will be the last but the versions of the 990 V series will continue. Although i wouldn't mind seeing a 994 and 995. 993's are super underrated imo. hope that helps

So, all these folks were panning the 990v3 Version series talking about they're not gonna cop ended up copping anyway? C'mon, man. That's when u know people say one thing , then do another. :emoji_astonished::rofl:

So, all these folks were panning the 990v3 Version series talking about they're not gonna cop ended up copping anyway? C'mon, man. That's when u know people say one thing , then do another. :emoji_astonished::rofl:
I have v1 and v2, wanted these from the get. Missed out online tho smh

New Balance glue does seem a bit questionable recently...I have a pair of MIUSA 997 that were produced in the last couple years. Worn but with care and in very good condition. I left them in my garage for about a week or two and the toe glue is starting to separate. The garage does get hot, but I have pairs of Asics, Adidas, Puma, and Reebok that are all older and that have also been in there for over a YEAR and those have no issues..

Back
Top Bottom