Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Picked these up for $200. Feelsgood.jpg
pimp.gif

Good story to tell?

win free nb customs:

In celebration of Las Vegas sneaker boutique Feature‘s two-and-a-half year anniversary, we’re partnering with New Balance (and Feature, of course) to offer up 10 pairs of custom Made in USA NB 574s. 10 individual winners will each receive a code to design their own pair that will be shipped to them free of charge. Check out the image above for some examples of what you could create if you win and continue reading below to see how to enter.

There are 2 ways to enter the contest and you can do both.

To enter to win on Facebook:
1. ‘Like’ the HighsnobietyFeature  and New Balance  Facebook pages.
2. ‘Share’ the contest post  on your Facebook page.

To enter to win on Instagram:
1. Follow @featurelv@newbalance  and @highsnobiety  on Instagram
2. Post a contest related image with the hash-tag #featureNB

The contest runs April 18 to April 28 and is open internationally. The 10 winners will be announced via Instagram and Facebook.

Similar to what Packer Shoes is doing, New Balance is donating 100% of the proceeds from the sales of the Boston 890 and Boston 990 to the One Fund Boston.

This offer is available now on the New Balance website with free shipping on orders over $125.

Packer Shoes is donating the money to the Boys & Girls Club in Dorchester, MA, it's the hometown of Martin Richard and his sister.

New Balance is donating the money to the One Fund Boston.
Oh snap...Really that's what New Balance is doing with the purchases of the Boston 890 marathon edition? Just because of the cause, might just have to cop them now...if its still available.

Little things like this, besides quality, good models and a great attitude to made in US/UK pairs is what makes me respect New Balance, millions of dollars come to them but they know how to help.
I posted this earlier today. I went back this afternoon to the NB homepage and it's not there anymore. What happened... This is what I saw this morning... Kind of sketchy that it's suddenly gone from their homepage.

Im new to buying new balances and i was just wondering if all new balances have good quality , or is it just collabs ? thanks in advance

:pimp:

Good story to tell?

I wish :lol: . Some kid i know i guess he was low on cash and really needed to get rid of something. He originally wanted $220 but they're a half size smaller than what i normally buy and he was telling me they run .5 big but i didnt wanna believe him :lol: . I asked my boy and he said its true that they run a bit bigger. So i go to hit him up and i see he wants $200 now :lol: .

its usually not nec the collabs that are good quality. made in us and made in uk are top notch with made in asia (most collabs) coming in last

its usually not nec the collabs that are good quality. made in us and made in uk are top notch with made in asia (most collabs) coming in last
Oh alright , thank you 
smokin.gif
 . So if i order a pair of just regular Nb's on their website , there gonna be good quality ?

And what models look best on feet ? o:

Im new to buying new balances and i was just wondering if all new balances have good quality , or is it just collabs ? thanks in advance
I would say that New Balance is pretty good quality across the board. They are a privately owned company, so they don't always have to maximize profit to please shareholders. One of the ways big companies like Nike maximize profit is by cutting the cost to make a shoe. This involves reducing the cost of materials and labor. New Balance does have some manufacturing in Asia, but even their made in Asia releases use good materials (although they are not always well put together). On top of that, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better quality sneaker than an NB made in the US or UK. Collabs tend to have interesting materials, but I wouldn't say they're better at all than US or UK GRs.

Last edited:
well said razz.

chairez: as far as what looks good on feet and what to buy. just scroll throught pages on here and see what models appeal to you.

I would say that New Balance is pretty good quality across the board. They are a privately owned company, so they don't always have to maximize profit to please shareholders. One of the ways big companies like Nike maximize profit is by cutting the cost to make a shoe. This involves reducing the cost of materials and labor. New Balance does have some manufacturing in Asia, but even their made in Asia releases use good materials (although they are not always well put together). On top of that, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better quality sneaker than an NB made in the US or UK. Collabs tend to have interesting materials, but I wouldn't say they're better at all than US or UK GRs.

COSIGN!!!!!
NB's across the board are manufactured to the best quality ... IMO the new elite edition's have a slight more bouncy feeling in the absorb cushioning. Also the Made in USA & UK GR's are very well put together and look good offering very stylish color ways.

Uh oh... Feature has some new Yacht Club NBs in stock.... Feeling the grey/oranges ones... must resist...

Both cws of the Race Day 576 is on NB website for 179.99. But only size 7 and 10+ only in Blue. Brown, there's size 7-8.5 and 10-12.

Edit: Just realized that this was already posted a couple pages back, my bad. But sizes left over are up to date haha.

Last edited:

COSIGN!!!!!
NB's across the board are manufactured to the best quality ... IMO the new elite edition's have a slight more bouncy feeling in the absorb cushioning. Also the Made in USA & UK GR's are very well put together and look good offering very stylish color ways.

True.
The other reason why Asian NB are ranked last is because their shape tend to be rounder and bulkier, whereas UK and US NBs tend to have a wedge-like shape, not unlike OG models (take a look at the 998 tassie devil vs any US-made 998 for example).

Back
Top Bottom