Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I hate I'm missing the 1500 beige, (B&Y steady make no size 13s...).  Beige is my favorite cw.  I do have the jcrew corks, the fingercroxx's, 990v3 champagnes and the super-under appreciated 574 pigskin.  I'm still looking for the 1400 made in USA  and I really hope to get my girl the 996 Beauty & Youth.

(574 pigskin)

(996 Women's Beauty & Youth)

I really kinda don't mind cause NB is dropping some serious heat.  Looks like I'll have to make do with some other models instead (past & present).  Grats to those who got the 15-hundies!

An absolutely insane pickup Stunna. I really dig the entire ARC collection. Very jealous 
Great pickup Stunna. I wish I could find the all teal ARCs somewhere in my size.
When does Stunna not find some heat.!
Damn stunna you're the one that stole this arcs off eBay haha, I was eyeing that steal for a day and then poof. Good pickup nonetheless
dope ARCs!
these look real nice and yeah post some pics without effects sir if you dont mind...
thanks homies 
pimp.gif

sorry if i missed it, what is packer doing?
Packers is donating 100% of the money that they earn on the 890 and v990 Boston Marathon pairs starting at 3pm EST, online and instore I believe:

from ps941.com (packers shoes):

Starting 3PM EST tomorrow, Thursday, April 18 until the end of the day Monday, April 22, we will feature on our website this collection of shoes (available in both men’s 8 thru 15 and women’s sizes 6.5 thru 9.5). Every dollar, down to the last penny from the sale of these shoes,  we will donate to the Boys and Girls club of Dorchester, MA – the hometown of Martin and his sister — in his memory and in her honor.

Last edited:
Packers is donating 100% of the money that they earn on the 890 and v990 Boston Marathon pairs starting at 3pm EST, online and instore I believe:

from ps941.com (packers shoes):

Starting 3PM EST tomorrow, Thursday, April 18 until the end of the day Monday, April 22, we will feature on our website this collection of shoes (available in both men’s 8 thru 15 and women’s sizes 6.5 thru 9.5). Every dollar, down to the last penny from the sale of these shoes, we will donate to the Boys and Girls club of Dorchester, MA – the hometown of Martin and his sister — in his memory and in her honor.
oh wow. that is very generous. props to Packer!

Similar to what Packer Shoes is doing, New Balance is donating 100% of the proceeds from the sales of the Boston 890 and Boston 990 to the One Fund Boston.

This offer is available now on the New Balance website with free shipping on orders over $125.

Packer Shoes is donating the money to the Boys & Girls Club in Dorchester, MA, it's the hometown of Martin Richard and his sister.

New Balance is donating the money to the One Fund Boston.

INVINCIBLE x New Balance 1400 Navy Brogue drop in May. So dope!
I've saw another picture on IG and it comes with thin white laces as well, very nice and I really hope I can get this pair, can't go wrong with a clean navy pair
those pictures I think changed my mind about them. They look good 
nthat.gif
The white midsole/sole look great, only thing I'm not too fond of is the waxed laces but other than that, such a good looking shoe
Similar to what Packer Shoes is doing, New Balance is donating 100% of the proceeds from the sales of the Boston 890 and Boston 990 to the One Fund Boston.

This offer is available now on the New Balance website with free shipping on orders over $125.

Packer Shoes is donating the money to the Boys & Girls Club in Dorchester, MA, it's the hometown of Martin Richard and his sister.

New Balance is donating the money to the One Fund Boston.
Little things like this, besides quality, good models and a great attitude to made in US/UK pairs is what makes me respect New Balance, millions of dollars come to them but they know how to help.

Oh snap...Really that's what New Balance is doing with the purchases of the Boston 890 marathon edition? Just because of the cause, might just have to cop them now...if its still available.

Those INVINCIBLE 1400s are awesome. I really love the wingtip concept. Can't wait...

I guess Ill join the club and say that these pics just sold me too.

...and those JCrew Corks...
Yeah you really can't, these were waiting for me at work today. Jcrew pairs are so under rated because the "limited" tag isn't slapped on them

im hoping they fit I thought they would be a 11.5

not the sharpest pics but i wanted to post

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom