Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

6BCBF4D2-8E30-47BB-9566-ED38C712FDA7.jpeg
i did up this but took it back after seeing one brown and one blue lace... smh. no just no

Now the Navy v3s are going to sell out everywhere because of his Instagram post. Ha.

Last edited:
Yurts came in last night. I know many don't like these but for those that do...these are dope. I heard alot about going a half size down.... I'm not so sure about that. I go a half size down in 990v3 and 992. I can go half size down in most other NBs but mostly go tts if not half size up to rock with thicker socks. As someone who's feet are somewhat on the wider side, tts works for me and I breally don't see where half sizing down would work for anyone unless they have a really narrow foot.

20211105_112222.jpg
20211105_112255.jpg
Man this color scheme is so nice
Just don’t really like the chunky midsole. Feel like my size 12 would be boats :lol:
might end up copping eventually

Man this color scheme is so nice
Just don’t really like the chunky midsole. Feel like my size 12 would be boats :lol:
might end up copping eventually
Just saw a size 11 go for $152 on a bid this morning. Next few weeks might be the time to cop. Once pairs start to dry up and the on feet start to become a little more present on IG I think we will see alot of these start to move once people see how reasonable they are on resell then the price will start to creep up. I love NB but I'm also a sneaker enthusiast from the neck breaking era. And NB doesn't have many models that can snag a look like these. So the chunky sole appeals to one side and the simple but effective color blocking appeals to the other side of me.

Back
Top Bottom