Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I remember at least a few of the guys who post here regularly serve or have served overseas in the US military.  Would one of you guys be willing to help me out with a sneaker related shipping question via PM?  Sorry to bring it here, but I don't have any connections with anyone in the US military...

Those who missed out on the NB Black Pigeons, size? has a restock on them. Got another pair for 170 euros shipped. 
happy.gif

Very good lead! Repped! I was late though :frown:

when did they come out?
I think they came out in Januaryish. I'm a New Balance newbie (besides their running shoes) and it was actually the tacky Tri-Colored YOTS that got me buying NB. Now, I hate 574s since I got the complete YOTS pack alongside the Navy 990 Anniv.

The hate on 574s is strong. I love USA made 574's. I love some of my asian mades as well (HAZES are among my favorite NBs I own). Its a simple silo and lends itself to some great colorways and ideas. With all this hate on 574's, I oughta be able to find a few more BnB's, Mojitos, etc at retail :wink:

There's too many great cws with the 1300s and my indecisive-ness doesn't help. But seeing this pic!! The CL is awesome. Could others post their favorite 1300s on feet for people like me trying to pick a cw?
This is imo one of the best colorways of the 1300s.

Okay discussion time: List THREE (3, trois, tres,) of your most comfortable NB models and why: 1 being most comfortable, 3 being least.

1. 1300 (salmon soles, wore them on a trip to mexico, in an out of airports and by far the most comfortable pair)

2. 999 (I think the extra room in their makes it comfortable and the toe box is good for me, seals, kennedies)

3. 580 (west nycs, the extra toe box room is great and the tongue makes these amazingly comfortable)

1. 990 annis. Wore them as I walked in circles for 7 hours or so in Bahrain. Vibram sole held up. My feet were still a little swollen, but had I been in Jordans....

2. 1300s - These have become my go to shoe for walking around here. Well ventilated, perfect support and cushion

3. 1500s - I have only worn my desert storms out here sparingly, but they are almost like slippers. Oddly enough, I think my asian mades, although worse shape, are almost more comfy then my UK mades.

The most unfomfortable NBs I own are probably my regular 580s. but at 35 bucks each, they looked too nice to pass up. I would be pissed if I paid 100 bucks for them though!!

1-998 Brown suede GR-love the added elevation in the heel, perfect for my day to day professional wear

2-580 Alpine Guide-my go to winter shoe, paired with a winter sock and I feel like i"m in a hiking boot, city style of course

3-1500 Hanon Chosen Few-like a pillow top mattress, for those perfect feeling days

Any help appreciated... 

thx

How much did you pay for them though? I would consider those as flaws but it would depend how much you spent for them for you to decide to keep them or sell them.
I haven't seen any 574JA online lately and I am looking for a pair myself. Sadly they did not release in my location.

Anyway, my share today:

1. 999 - Never experienced anything unpleasant using them (Kennedy, Elite)
2. 574 - It's almost a toss with 999s (Mojito)
3. 1500 - First NB I ever had (Desert Storm) :smokin

Let me just add this, I hate my 1300s because the tongue keeps slipping on the side everytime I walk with it. :smh:
The ride is OK but you know that feeling where the tongue slides on the side, it's annoying :x

Bottomline: All of my NBs are pretty comfortable actually :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom