Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

anyone know where i can snag the pigskin suede khaki 574s?

edit found a pair!

Last edited:
Okay discussion time: List THREE (3, trois, tres,) of your most comfortable NB models and why: 1 being most comfortable, 3 being least.
1. 990V3, i can walk all day in these joints, i need to stock up cuz i love em, comfort to the max imo, that dad wave 
pimp.gif

2. 998, very narrow not a fan of that, still one of my favorite models and still very comfy

3. 1600, theyre still one of my most comfortable pairs which is why i own a good amount of em, but not as comfy as the 2 models above

1-998 Brown suede GR-love the added elevation in the heel, perfect for my day to day professional wear

2-580 Alpine Guide-my go to winter shoe, paired with a winter sock and I feel like i"m in a hiking boot, city style of course

3-1500 Hanon Chosen Few-like a pillow top mattress, for those perfect feeling days
Why did this sound like an old tampax ad to me
roll.gif

@Fo****zles, I agree with the 1300 tounge. Although I don't feel it, I find I am constantly seeing them to the side and having to readjust them! Good point! They are still comfy though.

Last edited:
1500s works best with my feet. My favorite model. Tie between 999 and MT580. Never had a problem with these models every time I wear them. Easily my top 3.

if you're like most new guys around here, then no- because they don't get the hyped up collabs. If you're like me and some of the other dudes, then yes- you can find some good deals on some good quality shoes.

Im new to new balances. I don't really care about collabs just as long as I like the shoe I will buy. Do they carry the 999s? I really like the shoe model.

In case any of you bigfoots are interested in the Denim Blue 998s and 996s, PYS has them in stock for $130.

Im new to new balances. I don't really care about collabs just as long as I like the shoe I will buy. Do they carry the 999s? I really like the shoe model.
anything possible. got some made in us 998 for someone on here for $45. never seen 999 there before though. seen 574 ja's for $40 before and some other things like that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom