Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Tan ALD 991 came in today. Gorgeous, but anyone else think they run a little big compared to other 991? I think it's because of the mesh, it's very thin/airy (you can see through it). Double socked is fine, but thin socks are a no-go. Debating if I should try to size swap or just deal with it. A second insole, or a single thicker insole would probably do the trick too.
I’m trying NOT to want the grey pair, but hearing they fit a tad bit bigger than standard is extra intriguing. My Stray Rat 991s were kinda tight initially, but have “broken in” somewhat with wear. A fit that’s a little bigger would be perf :pimp:

ALD taupe 993’s this morning
51D7DED8-2E09-4023-AB83-E88296D0268D.jpeg

You guys see anything wrong with the sku? Tradeblock has it marked as incorrect label, but it looks fine to me. Trying to snag a pair for the wife.

CA6CC0FF-96C4-4AD1-AC10-030A54B39CE9.jpeg

I’m still waiting on mine to ship but I was curious as well. I got my 990 size and was worried they were going to be too snug.

Yeah you should be fine with your 990 size...Almost wish I had gotten it .5 down like I do with 990, but hopefully another insole fixes them for me.

I’m trying NOT to want the grey pair, but hearing they fit a tad bit bigger than standard is extra intriguing. My Stray Rat 991s were kinda tight initially, but have “broken in” somewhat with wear. A fit that’s a little bigger would be perf :pimp:

Ya they are definitely roomier than the Stray Rats pack!

Mesh 991 slightly bigger than usual .

Don't remember my Aries 991 fitting this big, will have to check again.

Back
Top Bottom