Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Levi’s today.
E1E3D393-8328-4112-97F0-25605E37A0A3.jpeg

Only pair I really want.
CC required but only $1 auth charge.
963B1E09-D6C5-48FA-B3A2-FB3F46DA1745.png

I was initially thinking of only going for these...But I already have the 997 and the 2002R are a cheaper alternative too...Really not sure cuz they are amazing though. Cyclades V2 is also one I really wanted, but every time I see the Daytona V3 I get tempted to put in for those as well...Really trying not to drop like $750 in a week when I just recently bought the Teddy V3, ALD, and those End 997 :lol: I know some people bought all of those, the white V2/V3, and the JFG...These shops and NB really got no chill with the amount of releases...

I gotta narrow it down to two pairs max, preferably one...

Only issue is if you enter for only 1, you may not even get it. Figure I would throw an entry for each I want and if I get multiple(highly unlikely), I will sell for retail plus ship.

The New Balance 990V4 KITH x United Arrows & Sons is probably the best out of the bunch, but that opinion is subjective . KITH asking for $235 is wild ! Heck, I paid $140 for the M2002RWB , which has the same color blocking as the M990KT4. Going to be interesting if the M990KT4 will have a wider release.

The New Balance 990V4 KITH x United Arrows & Sons is probably the best out of the bunch, but that opinion is subjective . KITH asking for $235 is wild ! Heck, I paid $140 for the M2002RWB , which has the same color blocking as the M990KT4. Going to be interesting if the M990KT4 will have a wider release.

this isn't a reasonable comparison, can't be comparing prices with MiA and MiUSA models when one has much better materials being used and isn't as mass produced

this isn't a reasonable comparison, can't be comparing prices with MiA and MiUSA models when one has much better materials being used and isn't as mass produced
You're probably right. But that $235 is still steep. I'm wondering if there will be other raffles beside KITH online.

Someone asked the other day if ALD was shipping the Tan/Grey 991s out by sizes...I have to guess yes. If you look on Stockx, sizes 11.5 and 12 are nearly at retail (after seller fees), but sizes 9-11 are like $200 over that. My pair got shipped out early and is an 11.5, so I guess smaller sizes should start shipping soon.

If anyone grabbed an 11 and needs a trade for the 11.5, let me know. Thinking I might have to size down on these joints..

Apologize if mentioned recently, first time in here, but any news on the BB550LWT/Cream Black release date?

Seen them release overseas, but not seeing anything yet for the US. Unsure how many months later 550s typically take to release stateside if you guys know.

Those m2002rwb are trash. The whole looks like it's made of rubber.

Those m2002rwb are trash. The whole looks like it's made of rubber.

Quality on them is not great for sure. If I could only have one I'd def much rather have the UA V4 even if it meant paying extra for it. But the 2002r would be good for beaters to keep the other ones fresh :lol:

IMG_3923.JPG

991 Selected Edition looks pretty decent in person.

Where this at? I hope the 1500s get a wider release, but doesn't look like they will. The 991 are nice, but the colors on the 1500 are more unique IMO.

Back
Top Bottom