Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Last edited:
These are dope! Got lucky from Foot District.

E3D1902F-2345-462B-A2B7-89A96B909C14.jpeg

Most people mean their Nike size.
Yeezy, I go . 5 up.
Made in USA New Balance, I go . 5 down.
Sean Go on YouTube does a pretty good job breaking down sizing in his reviews
yes, thats where i am too. i mainly wear MiUSA or UK NBs in 11.5 and if I wear a Nike or Adidas its usually a 12. i did call NB this morning and told them ive got 80+ pair of new balance in my closet all 11.5 and even if they list no returns on the bodega 574 they screwed up cause of sizing. they agreed and provided a return label for both colors i bought from them.

Can we just make a NT creed to ditch the saying TTS. Or say from now on TTS means your typical Nike size since this is NikeTalk.
Just start putting a brand next to it. TT Nike Size or TT MiUSA NB Size

My TTS as measured is basically a 10.75. Nike i wear an 11, miusa NB i wear a 10.5.
this all day!

yes, thats where i am too. i mainly wear MiUSA or UK NBs in 11.5 and if I wear a Nike or Adidas its usually a 12. i did call NB this morning and told them ive got 80+ pair of new balance in my closet all 11.5 and even if they list no returns on the bodega 574 they screwed up cause of sizing. they agreed and provided a return label for both colors i bought from them.
I go TTS(Nike size) in non Made in USA NBs. The 574s are made in Asia so you should've gone with a 12.

I go TTS(Nike size) in non Made in USA NBs. The 574s are made in Asia so you should've gone with a 12.
yup, and when i asked someone if i should go with MiAsia sizing their response was to stick to my MiUSA sizing. never again, i'll stick to USA and UK made from now on.

Just copped the M990TF3, can't wait to have them in hand. Also is the general consensus that Teddy Santis 990v3's fit half size bigger? I got the 11 in moonbeam and they fit great just wondering cause I wear an 11.5 in 990v1 and 990v5 regular release.

Back
Top Bottom