Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1C41CE5C-1878-436F-BBED-87326FA12285.jpeg
6C0ECAA2-58BB-4469-BB0A-1A5DA4AE5863.jpeg
41B65A0B-39CA-4712-A4E3-41F897165FF1.jpeg

Just received shipping/tracking from Saks Fifth “pre-order” on those teddy true camo V2s. Glad I went through with it despite what I was reading in here about their pre orders lol. Seems to have worked out for me.

Good for you bro. I’m salty those sea salt v3 pre orders fell through . No update or anything

Just received shipping/tracking from Saks Fifth “pre-order” on those teddy true camo V2s. Glad I went through with it despite what I was reading in here about their pre orders lol. Seems to have worked out for me.

Same here. I took a gamble since the ship date was like a week away. Looks like it paid off for us but I won’t celebrate til its actually in hand ✋🏽 lol

Some scattered sizes now available for those still looking. No longer a preorder but ready to ship.

well shoot, i took sizing advice for the bodega 574s and the advice was wrong. in general when folks say true to size how do you all interpret it? i normally wear new balance and wear an 11.5. if i wear nike or adidas i go with a 12. is TTS based off of the brand you wear most?

Here is my current collection. The sole at the toebox started to come undone on my moby dicks... but the shoes have plenty of life left. Does anyone know someone who repairs this? I tried doing it myself and it looks ehhh. Considering buying a pair of 990s, not really liking a lot of whats out atm. Can anyone tell me if I should get my 998 and 997 size in 990v1? I had one pair of non leather lined 997s that really didn't fit, the rest are all 10.5.

Side note.. if anyone has 10.5 nighthawks, pebbles, moonshot pls dm.

nb-2.jpg

Last edited:
well shoot, i took sizing advice for the bodega 574s and the advice was wrong. in general when folks say true to size how do you all interpret it? i normally wear new balance and wear an 11.5. if i wear nike or adidas i go with a 12. is TTS based off of the brand you wear most?
I interpret TTS as “Your personally most commonly chosen, standard, *If you had to choose 1 size and your life depended on it*, Go-To, potentially measured shoe size”.

Mine can change, typically .5 up, based on model, as I ”Walk on the Wide-Side” (wide flat feet). But, I’m usually good with a size 10 🤷🏾‍♂️

Here is my current collection. The sole at the toebox started to come undone on my moby dicks... but the shoes have plenty of life left. Does anyone know someone who repairs this? I tried doing it myself and it looks ehhh. Considering buying a pair of 990s, not really liking a lot of whats out atm. Can anyone tell me if I should get my 998 and 997 size in 990v1? I had one pair of non leather lined 997s that really didn't fit, the rest are all 10.5.

Side note.. if anyone has 10.5 nighthawks, pebbles, moonshot pls dm.

nb-2.jpg
Dope pairs. A local cobbler should be able to handle a small glue job like that. What did you do that didn't work? A q-tip and some e-6000 or barge cement should do the trick.

Can we just make a NT creed to ditch the saying TTS. Or say from now on TTS means your typical Nike size since this is NikeTalk.
Just start putting a brand next to it. TT Nike Size or TT MiUSA NB Size

My TTS as measured is basically a 10.75. Nike i wear an 11, miusa NB i wear a 10.5.
Seconded. Maybe something like my TTN, true to Nike and TTNB, true to NB. Ha.

Most people mean their Nike size.
Yeezy, I go . 5 up.
Made in USA New Balance, I go . 5 down.
Sean Go on YouTube does a pretty good job breaking down sizing in his reviews

Back
Top Bottom