Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah I did. However I ham looked them up on stock x and the picture on there makes the colorway look different. They look more grey on there and on the pic I payed much more green which is what I like. I’m confused lol.
I saw them in person and they are definitely grey. Not the classic New Balance grey but, you can see a blueish or slight greenish hue depending on lighting and the colors you wear them with. They're dope. I'm holding out for the pink or purple pair otherwise I'd get them. Go true to size if you can't find them in store to try on. You will hardly ever be disappointed with a grey New Balance. Go for it fam.

All three will be copped. 993s are the most comfortable model for me and I love these colors.

Looks more like a GR than a collab though.
If these were 990 v3-v5 maybe, but I've never seen a 993 in these shades. The ALD subways was the first time I saw those kinds of color pops on a 993. I'm going for the green or pink pair depending on my success/resell prices on the 2002r pp/rf in pink or purple. New Balance has had the most consistent collabs of any brand for the past 2 years if not 3.

Yeah I did. However I ham looked them up on stock x and the picture on there makes the colorway look different. They look more grey on there and on the pic I payed much more green which is what I like. I’m confused lol.
I’m kinda looking for a pair myself, you mind sharing the site?

if anyone needs a pair lmk
Screenshot_20220920-174201_Chrome.jpg
Are you still able to cop more pairs? I need a 10.5 in the mirage grey

I saw them at Champs also. The Navy's are releasing today at the same store I saw them.(if it matters I'm located in Queens NY Queens center mall) Really want the RDI's tho. And yes Rain Clouds are Goated.
I rarely step foot in shoe stores at the mall these days, and my mall rarely gets anything good… I checked footlocker app to see if they had online, and available for pick up in store, and they’re (mirage greys) not even online.

of course my gf asks for them Salehe protection packs after EB closes the early access smh lol

the more I think about it, the lazier the JFG upcoming drop seems. when a small company like "up there" can drop New Balance AND Ascis designs that are FIRE! They have a couple that are great. But the Green 2002r and the pink Ascis shoe they did recently are fantastic. Makes JFG designs look basic imo.

The NB " UP THERE" pair
1663942399533.png

The Asics "up there" pair
1663942508275.png

Are you still able to cop more pairs? I need a 10.5 in the mirage grey
Here is that colorway just not the "refined future pack" - several sizes.

Back
Top Bottom