Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This might be a hot take, but the Up There 2002r's are JJJJOUND levels over rated imo. None of them are bad as the models are dope. They just aren't what others make them out to be IMO. If I wanted skunk dunks, I'd get skunk dunks. Not 2002rs. That's what I see when I see those. Again, they look dope but, if I'm choosing between them and the JFG 993s, I'm going for the 993s. The issue (issue might be a poor choice of word) I have with alot of NB collabs is that they look like GRs and not collabs. Which speaks more to the quality and execution of New Balance than speaking against the collaborator or their product execution. At least with these 993s we've never seen any 993 in this shade. They definitely stand out and knowing JFG we will get dope packaging as well. So when/if I have to go secondary market I don't feel like I'm getting fleeced for what is basically a GR.. Maybe if NB collabs we're easier to get I might feel differently. But their site is harder to crack than SNKRS. I've never gotten anything on NB that otherwise wasn't available on the site all day or wasn't available on other sites. If it's a sell out I've never gotten the Dub. At least on sneakers I'll hit on that kind of shoe at least 1 time a year if not more. I guess I'm just ranting now 😂
I definitely agree with the Jjjjound.

it was a pleasant surprise waking up this morning and finding the M1500INV in stock in various Euro sites. $203 shipped from Norse

I’m guessing these are the F&F Pattas (kids size)

7771BEEA-91A5-4B9B-85E1-7F7A010E7979.jpeg

Bronson's are absolute garbage.

But a wild colorway is nothing less than expected from Action.

Clearer pics of Action's 990v6s

As far as I know this may have been the most we've seen of the Baklavas and to me it's still not enough to give a final verdict. As far as the color palette......maybe I'm the only fan of the MT580 and all the wild colorways we got with those, but that's what these remind me of which is great. I don't mind when NB gets all ACG with the colorways on the mt 580.

As far as I know this may have been the most we've seen of the Baklavas and to me it's still not enough to give a final verdict. As far as the color palette......maybe I'm the only fan of the MT580 and all the wild colorways we got with those, but that's what these remind me of which is great. I don't mind when NB gets all ACG with the colorways on the mt 580.
I'm all for the crazy colors. If I get them I'll probably keep them on ice until the spring/summer

Copped the mirage grey 2002rs, protection pack if you will. I'm a sucker for the 1300JP colorway and I haven't been able to track down an 11 of those after getting rid of my 11.5 that was too big. This is my first pair of miUSA NBs ever so hopefully the sizing works out. Got an 11 which I wear comfortably in 992, 998, 990v3. If not I'll find em another home.

Had impulse copped these and and the TE3. NB site trash and canceled the V3. Assuming the stock they had was a glitch at the time. However, these are bananas. Quintessentially northeast autumn. Throw on some Ralph w these jawnz

2E3C5EA2-42A2-4504-9DD3-EA82FAEA5D74.jpeg

Had impulse copped these and and the TE3. NB site trash and canceled the V3. Assuming the stock they had was a glitch at the time. However, these are bananas. Quintessentially northeast autumn. Throw on some Ralph w these jawnz

2E3C5EA2-42A2-4504-9DD3-EA82FAEA5D74.jpeg

I normally don’t go for red shoes but these are 🔥 are they more of an orange or red?

We probably won’t see those until next month. Yet, you see a bunch sold on the apps. What size are you waiting for?
I’m waiting on a 13.
Copped the mirage grey 2002rs, protection pack if you will. I'm a sucker for the 1300JP colorway and I haven't been able to track down an 11 of those after getting rid of my 11.5 that was too big. This is my first pair of miUSA NBs ever so hopefully the sizing works out. Got an 11 which I wear comfortably in 992, 998, 990v3. If not I'll find em another home.
Where’d you grab? I want a pair, but prefer to not pay resell.

Back
Top Bottom