Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

At least two pear.

EBECEF65-7592-4506-AF14-5025E2632B98.jpeg

-Drew

I like these......but NB is going real Nike with RF/PP colorways. Let's not OD. Mostly because I already have 3 pair and don't want to be tempted to add any more. 🤣. I try to limit myself to no more than 3 colorways of a single model.......emphasis on "try"

I like these......but NB is going real Nike with RF/PP colorways. Let's not OD. Mostly because I already have 3 pair and don't want to be tempted to add any more. 🤣. I try to limit myself to no more than 3 colorways of a single model.......emphasis on "try"

I also try to limit myself to 2 colorways per model :rofl:

Took these out for a spin (almost 6 miles walking/errands).

I’m new to fuel cell, and to be honest I didn’t like it in conjunction with encap.
I’m trying to figure out how using fuel cell, encap, and polyurethane all together makes sense? Maybe a gimmick like lunarfoam with zoom = never made sense imo.

My heel felt sunken in. Based off looks alone I’d assume it’d have a forefoot drop. (I hate how NB doesn’t give you specs on this shoe).

Aesthetically, they’re nice. A little too chunky for my liking but they’re not that bad.
They did cheap out on the suede with this model smh.

All I know is that if Joe fresh goods gets a hold of this shoe, it will be the ugliest v6.

D48920E2-943E-42E2-8B6C-4BBEB092774E.jpeg

32CE34ED-205E-4FA5-9A84-34F8D67205E3.jpeg

I feel like the 990v6 looks like a 2022 version of the 990v3 if that makes sense? :nerd:

I think that's why I dig this one so much more than I did with the 990v5
I feel the exact same way and have since the first pic. I don't hate the v5 buy it was the first since the v2 that I didn't purchase. And the only reason I didn't was because I was only doing NBs sub $50 back then. The V6 looks like what the v5 should have been.

I was probably the only one wondering how close the "pink" was for these two models as some pics make it look kinda close and others.....not so much

......turns out, not so much🤷🏿‍♂️. Both are dope though. I put these 2002r's behind the rain clouds and the JFG 993's are top 10 for me across all brands this year and if not number 1, at least top 3 among NBs in 2022.

Attachments

• IMG_1059.jpg
    IMG_1059.jpg
    555.4 KB · Views: 245
Back
Top Bottom