Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

why somebody confirmed in TW ? I still entry.
Screenshot 2022-11-03 201556.jpg

After scouring to find these in a 13 with a discount available, I accidentally ended up with two pairs. Really like them in hand, one pair going straight to feet.

C9E393CB-8856-4D60-987A-F1BE2D3C8577.jpeg

After scouring to find these in a 13 with a discount available, I accidentally ended up with two pairs. Really like them in hand, one pair going straight to feet.

C9E393CB-8856-4D60-987A-F1BE2D3C8577.jpeg
Sz13 here as well and was in the same boat, great looking and comfortable shoe. I got the pink pair from Sunika this week as well.

I just got shipping on mine yesterday.
Dudes at a local boutique have gone down to the last few JFG releases in Chicago and got cool with the staff. I'm not sure about this one but in the past they were the main ones shipping out orders from what I've heard. And stock seems a little higher with these than with previous JFGs. And with multiple cw's of the same shoe, the margin for error is different. Short story long, I don't know of anyone who got a cancelled order this release so hopefully you guys are good. It may just take a minute.

Been waiting a year and a half for these damn 990v6s and now I get a date and time and they ain’t available 😔😔

Did those 2002r protection pack purple already drop in the states? Really trying to cop for retail even tho resell surprisingly isnt crazy like the grey og pair

Speaking of Sunika, did anyone receive their tracking for the RF/PP 2002Rs? I received a text from FedEx notifying me that I have a package from Ohio.

However, I haven’t received an email from Sunika about the order. I know they’re based in Ohio, so I’m thinking it’s my order from them? Does Sunika usually ship with FedEx?

Speaking of Sunika, did anyone receive their tracking for the RF/PP 2002Rs? I received a text from FedEx notifying me that I have a package from Ohio.

However, I haven’t received an email from Sunika about the order. I know they’re based in Ohio, so I’m thinking it’s my order from them? Does Sunika usually ship with FedEx?
Sunika uses super slow shipping with UPS. Ordered a pair of 2002r on 10/20 and didn’t get them until 10/28. But not complaining, it was free shipping and no tax to CA.

Last edited:
Dudes at a local boutique have gone down to the last few JFG releases in Chicago and got cool with the staff. I'm not sure about this one but in the past they were the main ones shipping out orders from what I've heard. And stock seems a little higher with these than with previous JFGs. And with multiple cw's of the same shoe, the margin for error is different. Short story long, I don't know of anyone who got a cancelled order this release so hopefully you guys are good. It may just take a minute.
I've heard of a couple of cancellations but I think it was Instagram related.

Anyone know when these are releasing or if they are?

Attachments

• New-Balance-Clog-Release-Info-0.jpg
    New-Balance-Clog-Release-Info-0.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 208
Back
Top Bottom