Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

2002R Lunar New Year.

ykz4phdlnm7a1.jpg

image taken off reddit. credit to user ryunald

Last edited:
If anyone wants to secure these early

*They charge Tax +$12 shipping and it says January 13 ship date

2002R Lunar New Year. Can't wait for my first pair of 2002r to arrive.

ykz4phdlnm7a1.jpg

image taken off reddit. credit to user ryunald
These aren’t the rerelease of the original grey ones right? The mesh looks a little darker

as DJ Khalid would say another one....

Just copped the Rainier OG, can't wait till they come in, will take pictures when they do. Also Happy holidays to everyone here, Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah, wishing everyone all the best and wishing you cop the pairs you want with ease and positivity!

Last edited:
Never understood legit checks. They either look good to you or they don’t.
Legit checks are def important. I have my trusted spots I shop with including platforms and local sellers. Just got my first ever authentication failure from a local spot I shop at all the time and they assured me these were purchased direct from a retailer. I've sold a lot of shoes from them before that I've worn or never got around to wearing and they all passed. It was for a shoe that I didn't even think was that hot on the fake market. Now the platform I sold with holds my payments longer and are treating me like I'm running a counterfeit operation out of my basement🤦🏿‍♂️. I always suspected that I might have a fake in my collection because you never know unless you are getting direct from the retailer. It hurt to see I was right. Even worse that it wasn't a shoe I would have ever thought was a fake. I'm not about to buy a black light but I'm definitely tightening up who I buy from and what I buy. I just hope New Balance doesn't get too hyped up that they become lucrative to fake at high volumes and increased accuracy. That would be a nightmare as more than half my collection are NBs at this point and half of them are resell purchased be Use I have zero luck on the NB app and raffles.

Didn't realize there were fake rain clouds out in the wild.

Looks like I'll just attempt to grab a pair of NB next week.

Back
Top Bottom