Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

unds

01C8F9C3-9F7B-4866-854F-D1B2F0AF4815.jpeg

Still showing $240 plus fees for my size 9 on GOAT and Stockx. Nobody local selling either.
Daaaamn my g , I'm the same size and I'm almost sure that I saw them on stockX BIN for $19?.00 about 2 weeks ago...didn't pull the trigger cuz again had just copped 2 other pairs. Figured they dropped that much because of the possible rerelease+other colorways that have dropped recently. Fingers crossed that they do drop again

FYI a few of my Chase credit cards have 10% off offer for NB.com. May want to check and add it to your cards. Looked like a FSR left of green/purple 990V3 that I just checked out.

Edit: also have yet to really see any movement on my Salehe NB order from last week. Anyone receive theirs yet?

FYI a few of my Chase credit cards have 10% off offer for NB.com. May want to check and add it to your cards. Looked like a FSR left of green/purple 990V3 that I just checked out.

Edit: also have yet to really see any movement on my Salehe NB order from last week. Anyone receive theirs yet?
waiting as well for Salehe order

I feel ripped off by winning the ALD Rainer raffle. They were released on the site to the public days later, I still haven't received them or shipping info almost 2 weeks later, what was the point of the raffle?

I feel ripped off by winning the ALD Rainer raffle. They were released on the site to the public days later, I still haven't received them or shipping info almost 2 weeks later, what was the point of the raffle?
To create hype, it's all sales tactics. You create a sense of urgency and FOMO, supply and demand.

I knew the V3's Juniper Pines that just released were going to sit. It's a clean CW but no where near the "exclusive" label that ALD put on it. I find it funny some people got it from ALD and immediately posted on eBay for $500...good luck with that resellers....lol

Anybody else still missing their Bodega hammer pants?

Ordered on release day .. “Shipped” a week ago but no movement since

0C7F2980-3347-48AE-A42E-613839039B2D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom