Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Lol.. dudes the son of a ceo at lvmh… and he some exec at Tiffany. Threw on the diamond tennis bracelet just so u knew. Very cringe with the leggings denim n size too big forces. I’d bet the 827 are just some stylist purchase w no personal touch or input
It’s funny how someone can be a LVMH nepobaby but still have a trash fit. Worst part is the NFT necklace tho

No doubt D2DE51FD-1AE1-4EC6-ACB5-DE45D361335E.png
New Balance made a pact with Lucifer to gain hype among hypebeasts

Isn't there a second pair coming out also? I thought I saw a second pair leaked somewhere and actually preferring it over that one. Just can't remember anything about it other than I liked it more. Haha.

Isn't there a second pair coming out also? I thought I saw a second pair leaked somewhere and actually preferring it over that one. Just can't remember anything about it other than I liked it more. Haha.
Yep he’s worn in his story. Barely any better. More royal blue on heel of midsole. Boot laces. Navy and blue colors.

Same here. This my first pair I paid retail for. They really are something.
I really like them. I get the Bodega comparison but I still think they're good looking on their own. Plus it's always nice to get an easy retail win every once and a while. Ha.

Most sizes are still available if anybody is interested.

Back
Top Bottom