Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got through on mobile for size 8, PC was loading slow after refresh. The password into captcha definitely helped team manual. Respect to them for at least trying some bot protection and not the random queue crap

It was super laggy for me the first min.
Same. Smh I was refreshing pretty much every 5 to 10 seconds started at 9:58 a.m. . After 2 minutes it wouldn't let me get through. So I went to my email and IG to check for passwords again and nothing so I went back at 1003 and it finally let me in but it was already sold out by the time I got to the captcha.

I've literally never hit on New Balance and never had less than 10,000 people ahead of me in line lol. So I'll try but it looks like it'll be resale for me. These and the white cement Air Jordan 3s worn a very short list of about four or five for me this year. And so far neither have been easy cops. I want to throat chop all the YouTube dudes saying that resale was dead and sneakers were over just to get views lol

Got through on mobile for size 8, PC was loading slow after refresh. The password into captcha definitely helped team manual. Respect to them for at least trying some bot protection and not the random queue crap

Damn same for me, I should’ve went mobile. It’s usually the other way around for me lol.

light 4 piece for the nt brethren...
Screenshot 2023-03-17 101856.png

Wouldn’t let me check out with Apple Pay. So went the manual way.. and because I’m currently in Cali it kept telling me I needed to ship to a Cali address. Might have been the Wi-Fi at my hotel.. guess we trying nb. I refuse to pay resale man..

Back
Top Bottom