Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

m990bt3_nb_02_i_eb2929bd-d20c-492d-a47d-bd8b64cd971f.png

$160 in cart.

Damn shame the sneaker game has come down to 0 & 1..

That really the reason I jumped ship from Nike to New Balance back in 2013. Tired of catching weekly L's to bots. I remember when Concepts collabs would sit for 24-72 hours on the website. I miss the Exploration packs and Surplus packs. I hope New Balance lifestyle gets back to making that kind of magic if their not going to re-open the NB1 program anytime soon. Rant over...

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby you know im a 10.5, right.. :nthat:I'm going to Holla at you when they start dropping some 998's.. #WatermelonGang​

Damn shame the sneaker game has come down to 0 & 1..

That really the reason I jumped ship from Nike to New Balance back in 2013. Tired of catching weekly L's to bots. I remember when Concepts collabs would sit for 24-72 hours on the website. I miss the Exploration packs and Surplus packs. I hope New Balance lifestyle gets back to making that kind of magic if their not going to re-open the NB1 program anytime soon. Rant over...

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby you know im a 10.5, right.. :nthat:I'm going to Holla at you when they start dropping some 998's.. #WatermelonGang​
you might as well send me your info now bro while im setting up, nothing worse than inputting multiple profiles.
for those that sent your info you are locked in, those that inquired but hit me with the hesi time is ticking.

Yea, I checked out everything shoes of NB...I guess I only want the V6 but 3 pairs of V6 is too many...
Same. It works for more than sneakers. It's 3 of anything. But I couldn't find 3 items I wanted without spending $200 anyway or close to it. Payout after fees basically equals $140 in my size. So I could just buy the two extra and sell them to get my money back. But that's too much work for sneakers I don't want that badly .

currently closed, not taking anymore profiles. if you we able to send me your complete ordering info you are good to go, if you left out key info like email or cc info your message was deleted.

If bklyn style baby bklyn style baby is nice enough to run for you, you should be hitting him off. Proxies aren’t cheap and it’s better than paying resale.

Back
Top Bottom