Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@ V vidiviciun

Yeah , shape and qc are way better than GR's and collabs
51887075934_69000229cb_k.jpg

stray rats 990v3 and also have same cw on 997nb1 palette , sadly not do it .

If bklyn style baby bklyn style baby is nice enough to run for you, you should be hitting him off. Proxies aren’t cheap and it’s better than paying resale.
let me address this real quick, im not charging nor have i ever charged anyone. definitely not trying to get rich off the back of nters. every "limited" release i see the same thing, sold out, cart jacked, 10 minute queues. people paying resell for a pair they genuinely want to wear. meanwhile im here with a decent winning percentage on these drops and feel like trying to help. i can't guarantee anything, if i run for 20 members doesn't mean i will hit for all 20, every drop is different and some drops are better than others depending on the hype level. there's times where i setup perfectly and the site throws a wrinkle and stops everything. there's times I've hit for people and the order got canceled for whatever reason. so take what i am offering with a grain of salt, NOTHING IS GUARANTEED!
when it comes down to proxies, yes there's a cost, and all i ask is that you donate to the cause if and when you can. im going to try things out with the members that joined and see how it works, if things go well I'll see if I can add more people.

I've been out the "bot" game for few years already just because I got tired and it got expensive. There is something for NB.com now?

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby I guess it is lol. Im guessing NB is kinda like Adidas with the "splash screen". It's a matter of which ones that can get in through first and ATC. I remember getting through ADC splash screen was one thing, but then we had to deal with checkout error. Took me back to memory lane already lol.

let me address this real quick, im not charging nor have i ever charged anyone. definitely not trying to get rich off the back of nters. every "limited" release i see the same thing, sold out, cart jacked, 10 minute queues. people paying resell for a pair they genuinely want to wear. meanwhile im here with a decent winning percentage on these drops and feel like trying to help. i can't guarantee anything, if i run for 20 members doesn't mean i will hit for all 20, every drop is different and some drops are better than others depending on the hype level. there's times where i setup perfectly and the site throws a wrinkle and stops everything. there's times I've hit for people and the order got canceled for whatever reason. so take what i am offering with a grain of salt, NOTHING IS GUARANTEED!
when it comes down to proxies, yes there's a cost, and all i ask is that you donate to the cause if and when you can. im going to try things out with the members that joined and see how it works, if things go well I'll see if I can add more people.
I definitely misunderstood you and that's why didn't give you my profile...I tried not to encourage bot for money. I thought you were charging. I don't mind donating money to someone who is looking out for us. Well, it is okay. I will definitely join next time.

it's a small price to pay for a good dude....I am just thankful for the potential and the opportunity :emoji_punch:

That is dope that you are doing that

Back
Top Bottom