Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pulled the spare laces from my Kith Sambas. Same length and width. I don’t think these are as rich of a cream as we got in the stock photos and don’t pop as much, but they blend with the mesh well.

IMG_4712.jpeg
I ended up just grabbing some beige laces off Amazon for now.

Damn, smh

Same with mine from Concepts. Was digging around for the cream, because that was what really drew me to them in the pictures on the NB site. In the rush to purchase when the NB.com queue was taking forever I didn't even realize that the cream laces weren't pictured elsewhere. Not a make or break deal. I still REALLY dig them, but wish they had the cream laces included. CRAZY fast shipping though!

Friggin oneness got white lace pics. I was hoping that it was a uploader issue or alternate lace pic, and cream laces were default. Still happy to have them but can't say the victory isn't sullied now. White laces don't even look right :smh:
ONENESS_0013_NEW-BALANCE-M990-GREY_NAVY-U990TC6_1100x.jpg

Lapstone and Hammer’s stock pics have the beige/cream laces, but I’m expecting the white and navy sets folks are reporting.

Question guise , anyone that ordered from NB on Friday , have yall received shipping info yet? I know it was da weekend +mothers day+gray day, and I try my best to avoid asking shipping questions, but NB has always sent me shipping info within hours of placing an order, and still nada

Question guise , anyone that ordered from NB on Friday , have yall received shipping info yet? I know it was da weekend +mothers day+gray day, and I try my best to avoid asking shipping questions, but NB has always sent me shipping info within hours of placing an order, and still nada
Got tracking for 1 of 2 orders. The order I received tracking for is the core 998s. Still waiting on GD 998s, and v4s.

Got tracking an hour ago if it helps.

Back
Top Bottom