Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Didn't realize how real the hatred for 9060's , not my cup of tea , but I can see why people like em. I would rock some colorways if I was given a pair to rock in DR when it rains

image.jpg

got these for 40 cash

Damn.. came in here to ask a question about the 9060.. guess I’ll walk my *** back out 🤣 just wanted to know how they fit.. if it’s true to size.. I saw one in person last week… was kinda iiight.. but the hate is real in here.. I’ll fall back

Nevermind them. The 9060s are hard. It is something different from New Balance. NB has some shoes that look like another NB. I say go true to size or a size down. The first pair I bought I went a half size up and they are a tad bigger than what I like.

I don’t own any 9060s, but I like them. Just feels like it’s a shoe NB made primarily to draw folks to the brand, and not as much for existing enthusiasts.
I’m surprised that it took off with the non NB heads. I liked it since the initial leak pics but I thought the bulky design wouldn’t have been appealing to hypebeast crowd. I guess if the JFG collab didn’t happen then they would’ve collectively ignored them.
r/NewBalance are more receptive to the 9060 but here it’s the exact opposite 😆

Damn.. came in here to ask a question about the 9060.. guess I’ll walk my *** back out 🤣 just wanted to know how they fit.. if it’s true to size.. I saw one in person last week… was kinda iiight.. but the hate is real in here.. I’ll fall back

Go TTS. I have the Bodega pair and I like them, but then I am newer to NB's so maybe that's why lol

folks if yaw like da 9060 embrace it. That's what's dope about jawnz and shoes, u like what u like.

me thinking 9060 are vile and disgusting does not make you any less than a king/queen that u are.

if there's only one thing u can be

be yourself

Back
Top Bottom