Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

733D47E8-A1C1-4BA6-9D61-8FD4B4DAD579.jpeg
giphy (9).gif

Don't 2002r's sort of fit that same bill?
Kind of, but the 2002r seems like more of a traditional-looking silhouette whereas the 9060 has inspiration but takes more design risks in the sole and other areas. I get that it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, and that’s okay, but variety is good.

I don’t own any 9060 because I can’t see when I’d wear them, but that shoe and the 550 are ones my buddies who don’t rock NBs ask me about most.

But as someone who has been buying NB’s for a while, it’s unpleasant. Especially when I just bought some v6’s and they feel a little more squishy like ultraboosts (a feeling I no longer enjoy on my feet) and the quality isn’t up to the standard that I’m accustomed to with NB.
Well, that's a bummer. I'll have to UNDS my pair and see how they feel now. So you don't think the comfort is great on the v6s?

Other than the lapstone and hammer deal, are there any others going on for the the grey day and core pairs? About to pick up a pair of v4s off there. Just wanted to make sure before doing so.

Well, that's a bummer. I'll have to UNDS my pair and see how they feel now. So you don't think the comfort is great on the v6s?

They’re comfortable.

But they’re softer than what I prefer. There’s a noticeable sponginess to the cushion that isn’t there with the V3’s, 4’s, 5’s, 993, 992, 991.

They’re comfortable.

But they’re softer than what I prefer. There’s a noticeable sponginess to the cushion that isn’t there with the V3’s, 4’s, 5’s, 993, 992, 991.
It’s da fuel cell

Nevermind them. The 9060s are hard. It is something different from New Balance. NB has some shoes that look like another NB. I say go true to size or a size down. The first pair I bought I went a half size up and they are a tad bigger than what I like.
Wait wut? Maybe you wrote that wrong M8

How is he going to go from TTS to a FULL size down.

And if you ordered them a half sz bigger from your TTS wouldn't that mean that they would fit a "tad" bigger

Not trying to be **** I'm jus sayin

Anyone know when the 576's will be leaving? I wanna get these b4 they're gone lol I didn't know NB pulls their pairs like that one the website.

Screenshot_20230606-203845_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom