Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah man, I was tryin to get those 990v2 brown joints on sale in a sz 13 but when I opened this thread they said the 990v2's were gone. I check the site and lo and behold, they gone. I went ahead and copped the pink 576 w/ the Afterpay pay in 4 plan. Wasn't trying to pay 251 immediately outta pocket for whats essentially a pure-breed 574.
So its like if I bought a new 574(sale price) every 2 weeks for the next 8. :rofl:
8 pairs in, you still wouldn't be happy with a 574 lol. 576 the elevated experience. Paying for the cf stead suede, so these are primo and will last a good while. Plus the tooling on the midsole is so good, these ****s are extremely comfy. I know 5 years down the line, I'll be looking for these... I doubled up on the steel colorway. The brown one is next

code nb1 for 50% off all apparel
Screenshot_20230607_200215_Chrome.jpg

Yeah man, I was tryin to get those 990v2 brown joints on sale in a sz 13 but when I opened this thread they said the 990v2's were gone. I check the site and lo and behold, they gone. I went ahead and copped the pink 576 w/ the Afterpay pay in 4 plan. Wasn't trying to pay 251 immediately outta pocket for whats essentially a pure-breed 574.
So its like if I bought a new 574(sale price) every 2 weeks for the next 8. :rofl:
1544E3CB-E1C1-4BF4-B59D-C78F179A55D1.jpeg

I don’t own any 9060s, but I like them. Just feels like it’s a shoe NB made primarily to draw folks to the brand, and not as much for existing enthusiasts.
I like em. Copped the JFGs. Wore them quite a few times. Pretty comfortable. They held up nice and often got compliments. Recently sold them though and sold them for the same reason I never copped other pairs.....if I want something....freaky🤷🏿‍♂️..... I'll go to another brand. What the 9060 offers is not what I'm looking for when I want to wear NBs. Doesn't make me hate them..just doesn't make me want to own them.

Same logic I use when I want a shoe but don't want to pay retail but don't want to not get the shoe 😂. Wanted the black 990v6 and knew there might be sales but size 10.5s and 11s are harder to come buy these days. And I can't always get to my phone when the sudden discounts drop. So I just did the PayPal pay in 4. It just felt better even though I was still paying what I was paying.

But what if they do pass the authentication process, but still end up fugazzi....it's a headache I don't wanna deal with (already gotta deal with da wife and that's enough) they never went under $305ish pre fees ....and correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't it automatically go to the highest bidder regardless...idk not making cents
Maybe someone got a good deal and is just trying for a quick flip....or maybe they are fake 🤷🏿‍♂️. At that price I might give it a shot. I don't think they are faking v6s but I could be wrong.

\
Same logic I use when I want a shoe but don't want to pay retail but don't want to not get the shoe 😂. Wanted the black 990v6 and knew there might be sales but size 10.5s and 11s are harder to come buy these days. And I can't always get to my phone when the sudden discounts drop. So I just did the PayPal pay in 4. It just felt better even though I was still paying what I was paying.
for sure. better to spread and budge the payment. I did see these on sale at a few different spots

If you have to do the aftermarket eBay is the way to go, to me. The layers of customer service elevates them above everyone else.

got the Daytona v3s using the 10% off code from last week and some eBay funds. This pair came WITH the socks. Except.....they didn't lol. Can't message the seller because it's an authenticity guarantee product. Called eBay, told them the issue. They gave me the difference between the last sale of the Daytona with socks and the last sale without AND gave me my coupon code back. Took less than 10 minutes to resolve.

No way this goes as smoothly and as quickly with another platform. Wanted the socks but pleased with the outcome.

Screenshot_20230607_222549_eBay.jpg

If you have to do the aftermarket eBay is the way to go, to me. The layers of customer service elevates them above everyone else.

got the Daytona v3s using the 10% off code from last week and some eBay funds. This pair came WITH the socks. Except.....they didn't lol. Can't message the seller because it's an authenticity guarantee product. Called eBay, told them the issue. They gave me the difference between the last sale of the Daytona with socks and the last sale without AND gave me my coupon code back. Took less than 10 minutes to resolve.

No way this goes as smoothly and as quickly with another platform. Wanted the socks but pleased with the outcome.

Screenshot_20230607_222549_eBay.jpg

You know the Authenticator kept the socks.

You know the Authenticator kept the socks.
Probably lol. Just glad they didn't keep the shoes. At StockX these wouldn't have made it through verification without the socks. I basically got them for retail so I'm cool with losing the socks at that price

Can anyone confirm whether the original rain cloud color of the protection packed dropped on finishline?

Every pair I’ve ever sold on eBay is ‘authenticated’ before they’re delivered to the authenticator.
Wow, I've never seen that before. When I did my downsizing both times I about 80% of them if not more were through eBay. Never had that happen. Not saying it's not true for you though. eBay is far from perfect.

Back
Top Bottom