Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Someone accepted my bid for the sz 13 990v2 Brown joints. Super pumped for under retail. Damn these tax rates though!
IMG_20230608_115059.jpg

Somethin on disco.
Go right ahead……

….because I’d love for no one to care about ‘em, so they can be had for the LOW. I dig the 610s.
💯 I low key been waitin for the Green Punch colorway to pop up somewhere for under $90 :lol:

There must be a crowd that loves 9060s. They seem to always sell out and rarely goes on sale. And by on sale, I don’t mean 15-20% off. I mean way under retail/below $100.

If I could find the black/white pair for under $100, I would give them a try.

Good morning NTNB. After some deliberation and two wears I've kinda felt like I don't love these apricot kith FLW 998s that much, especially vs other pickups from this year. Can't see them getting back into the rotation any time soon with so many other pairs I like so much more. So if anyone wants a worn twice sz 11 for under retail, HMU

Good morning NTNB. After some deliberation and two wears I've kinda felt like I don't love these apricot kith FLW 998s that much, especially vs other pickups from this year. Can't see them getting back into the rotation any time soon with so many other pairs I like so much more. So if anyone wants a worn twice sz 11 for under retail, HMU
at this point, anything Ronnie puts out is just a PR stunt. Kith the Walgreens of apparel / sneakers now. It's a shame, cuz the gel lyte 3 days was the come up

at this point, anything Ronnie puts out is just a PR stunt. Kith the Walgreens of apparel / sneakers now. It's a shame, cuz the gel lyte 3 days was the come up
Let’s not pretend line this wasn’t his goal. Folks was accusing him of wanting to be supreme back in ASICS Mercer pants days. He aspired for something bigger. We funded all this lol

I'm a FLW fan and I like the colorway. But having picked up some older pairs of shoes, and already having older pairs of shoes I need to wear while I can, newer shoes don't have the same appeal to me.

I'd rather get them to someone who will enjoy them more than tuck em away for months between wears.

I don’t love all things Kith, but those 993s he just dropped are incredible. Might run down to my local Walgreens after lunch and see if they’re still in stock.

Back
Top Bottom