Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

LPU
After years of searching for a DS pair….
IMG_1340.jpeg

Huh? The current hypebeast hipster brand collabing with one of the hottest sneaker brands of the moment is IYKYK?
Yes, because to the average onlooker these are just regular NB’s Dad shoes :rofl: New Balance is still very niche to the average person. In spite of what this thread and online culture would have you think. So if they know, they know.

Last edited:
$259 shipped

I don’t care if it’s closer to the OG, this new 998 shape aint it. I’ll wear my greys, but it’s gonna take incredible color blocking for me to pickup any more. Never thought I’d see the day where I’m more interested in 990s than 998s. They better not pooch the 997 when they bring it back.

Yes, because to the average onlooker these are just regular NB’s Dad shoes :rofl: New Balance is still very niche to the average person. In spite of what this thread and online culture would have you think. So if they know, they know.
And most hypebeasts don't know either. Half of them still can't wrap their heads around non-old white men wearing New Balance.

Then
And most hypebeasts don't know either. Half of them still can't wrap their heads around non-old white men wearing New Balance.

This absolutely! I was able to get these for basically under retail last year off ebay. The sellers pair wasn't moving and I sent a low but fair offer and he accepted. I was stunned. Especially in my sz 13, sellers stay gouging for my size especially in collabs.

Back
Top Bottom