Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB1 is what led me to buying my first pair of NBs. Had always admired from afar, could never afford the pairs I wanted - c note 998s are what turned me onto the brand at first. But seeing the 998 design options, materials, and turnaround time sold me. Ordered mine summer 2017 when discount codes were eligible. $180ish or something after tax with a 3 pack of no show socks, got them in 8 days after I ordered. Unfortunately, I didn't know my true NB size at the time and they fit a little loose so I wore them for a couple months before ultimately selling.

Would love to make em again.

These got cheapppp. Like new for $165. Glad Ronnie didn’t accept my offer to pay full price.

image.jpg

NT did this pair come out today? I’m trying to help my bro find a pair but can’t find jack squat…

New-Balance-990v6-Cream-White-1.jpg

Kinda feeling this 2nd release of apparel they dropped…. Will wait until disco to cop a cream quarter zip and purp shorts… maybe some other pieces. I have a couple pieces from the 1st drop and they are quality.

Nb1 started in 2012.
I never made a Nike ID but i always thought the best custom site was RBKcustom. Miadidas was really good too but i only made one pair.

It was the opposite for me.
I do remember quickly playing with the nb1 site but wasn’t into the brand at all.

It was all NikeiD for me.

Back
Top Bottom