Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

:pimp: :nthat:
portlybrendanfrasersoggyphotoshootnewij-fvf_5tuux.jpg

Stay Tuned.. :nerd::nthat:

Looks like that RP 550 went pretty quick, was hoping to be able to grab those. 0/2 on his releases now...

pm09 pm09 I think the pizza owner is kinda lame for clowning sneaker_saiyan about made in caca etc. When, if you look at the homies handful of posts he has a majority of Nike/Van's & the most recent post are NB's. Dude has the 2020 JP's :pimp:

Screenshot_20230714_193721_Brave.jpg

In solidarity with Sneaker_Saiyan I will in the near future take a photo laying on my back 📸 to the sky.. :nthat: and tag him in my post.. Maybe we all can do it next friday... :nthat: They thought the Bey-Hive was bad.. Wait til they get a load #TeamNB :nthat:

pm09 pm09 I think the pizza owner is kinda lame for clowning sneaker_saiyan about made in caca etc. When, if you look at the homies handful of posts he has a majority of Nike/Van's & the most recent post are NB's. Dude has the 2020 JP's :pimp:

In solidarity with Sneaker_Saiyan I will in the near future take a photo laying on my back 📸 to the sky.. :nthat: and tag him in my post.. Maybe we all can do it next friday... :nthat: They thought the Bey-Hive was bad.. Wait til they get a load #TeamNB :nthat:

A very generous gesture, but I think it's crisis averted for now 😂.

He's gotta stand (or lay) on his own two if you want to talk like that. (He threw his NBs under the "not cool" bus so to speak) 😭.

Looking to grab a pair of New Balance’s first since middle school.
I tried on a pair of 2002r’s the 10.5 fit fine pinch of room in the toe box which I don’t mind in most of my shoes.
Tried on a 10 and they were nice and snug how my sz 11 in AM95s fit.

I think I’m going to roll with the 10 but my question is how do they feel once broken in?

Back
Top Bottom