Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Looking to grab a pair of New Balance’s first since middle school.
I tried on a pair of 2002r’s the 10.5 fit fine pinch of room in the toe box which I don’t mind in most of my shoes.
Tried on a 10 and they were nice and snug how my sz 11 in AM95s fit.

I think I’m going to roll with the 10 but my question is how do they feel once broken in?
Not enough to change a size. Foot health is real and you need toebox room

My NB drop of the year! Definitely in my top 10 cops. Vintage tiger camo pants set em off for that "noughties" vibe.
PXL_20230715_172524747.jpg

How do the 580's fit? Thinking about copping the blue joints thats on sale

Comfortable(kinda like a less marshmellowey Huarache that has more structure due to the rollbar) and if you're a wide footer like me they feel amazing. I hope 580s keep being passed on and underrated. I'm not tryin to cop em all but its nice to get a super dope collab pair for retail or less, weeks out.

Comfortable(kinda like a less marshmellowey Huarache that has more structure due to the rollbar) and if you're a wide footer like me they feel amazing. I hope 580s keep being passed on and underrated. I'm not tryin to cop em all but its nice to get a super dope collab pair for retail or less, weeks out.

Thanks . I am a wide footer so I'll go TTS. Been eying quite a few pairs and these sales are tempting

Since I can’t get rid of my Cyclades v2s might as well (eventually) wear em… knowing my luck, I’ll probably bump the brake pedal with my toe or something. How y’all cleaning that super soft suede on some of these pairs?

Since I can’t get rid of my Cyclades v2s might as well (eventually) wear em… knowing my luck, I’ll probably bump the brake pedal with my toe or something. How y’all cleaning that super soft suede on some of these pairs?
What size ? I'll take em off your hands if you're really trying to get rid of em

Back
Top Bottom