Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

what was so special about the cdg 1600?

better material/quality or just inflated price because of branding?

what was so special about the cdg 1600?

better material/quality or just inflated price because of branding?
Branding probably had the most to do with it. I've never seen them in person so I have no idea what the quality is like.

Anybody know where I can get a 990 Boston in size 13, for under retail still?
They were all over a while ago, but I slept, saw a pair in person today, want 'em.
But don't want them bad enough to drop $160 on them.
Checked all the online stores I can think of, but maybe somebody knows one I don't.
Only pair on ebay is a 4E extra wide, won't work.

Last edited:
it says,,,,,

"we got something special for some lucky sneaker fans"

"Lucky" me meaning "FEW" not all. I think that's what they are referring to. who knows though.
its possible, i have a source and said they dont come with the box at all..who knows

its possible, i have a source and said they dont come with the box at all..who knows

lol did your source to you they dont come with laces to ? They come with a box. Do you really think New Balance is going to produce 100's of shoes and not send them in boxes ?

lol did your source to you they dont come with laces to ? They come with a box. Do you really think New Balance is going to produce 100's of shoes and not send them in boxes ?
i think he meant the wooden box.

cmon people... put 2 and 2 together instead of always taking things so literally. he previously mentioned the wooden box.

Thats what I was saying from the get go. Only a few will get the wooden boxes. Most will get the normal NB boxes.

Man, I wish NB made 1/4 sizes.  Copped the Navy 990s in a size 11......too snug.  Copped the Burgundy joints in a size 11.5.  Entirely too big.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

11.25 would be PERFECT.  I just can't win with some of these releases.  If anyone needs a size 11.5 in these joints for retail, shoot me a PM.  

damn you know what...youre right, maybe they wont come with laces or boxes

what do i know..my source is only the guy that designed the shoe..but like i said the wooden box is a possibility in extremely limited amounts..cant wait to grab a pair

damn you know what...youre right, maybe they wont come with laces or boxes

what do i know..my source is only the guy that designed the shoe..but like i said the wooden box is a possibility in extremely limited amounts..cant wait to grab a pair

I miss understood your post. I know they all dont come with the wooden box. I thought you were saying, they would not come with a box at all. Like you would pay for the shoes and they would throw your shoes in a bag and say have a nice day lol. My bad dude.

They're not, unfortunately. They were part of a pack designed by Frank the Butcher along with a red & a blue pair which also had the same colorblocking. All three were real nice, for some reason they were nixed.
Still am very disappointed to this day that these were nixed. All 3 pairs would have been super dope but the white especially is pure flames. FTB kills every shoe that he designs, y'all have him to thank for the unanimously loved Kennedy's.

Maybe one day NB will realize that these were some of the best 1600s ever and finally release them. At least I hope so.

NiceKicks has a few models of NB on sale for about 50 bucks off I think, just got the newsletter e-mail.

Back
Top Bottom