Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

those 998s Stunna...
smokin.gif

these arrived for me...

New Balance 998 Denim Blue by denniscu, on Flickr
Disrespectful... can't believe I let these slip past.

Welp... any hopes of copping these under $400 is pretty much dashed.
For the special box set yes. But they aren't just releasing 24 pairs of the 1600 in total, that is just the amount of special editions that they have. If you are really concerned/ don't want to deal with this I have seen an eBay reseller with a FSR for 250 shipped. Considering w/ tax and shipping that they'll be around 200 retail I'd personally say that's not too bad of a price. After fees, dude is only making like $20 a pair so for a reseller he isn't being a complete greedy prick.

Last edited:
Welp... any hopes of copping these under $400 is pretty much dashed.
For the special box set yes. But they aren't just releasing 24 pairs of the 1600 in total, that is just the amount of special editions that they have. If you are really concerned/ don't want to deal with this I have seen an eBay reseller with a FSR for 250 shipped. Considering w/ tax and shipping that they'll be around 200 retail I'd personally say that's not too bad of a price. After fees, dude is only making like $20 a pair so for a reseller he isn't being a complete greedy prick.
I meant to say, any hopes of copping these at the price they set is pretty much dashed.

So your looking at 24 boxes total. That comes out to about Two wooden boxes per size. I don't think their are 1600 pairs in total. I think they are saying you find the keys inside the "1600 style New Balance shoebox". I could be wrong though.

So your looking at 24 boxes total. That comes out to about Two wooden boxes per size. I don't think their are 1600 pairs in total. I think they are saying you find the keys inside the "1600 style New Balance shoebox". I could be wrong though.
When I said 1600 I meant it as in the 1600 model, not total pairs. I can see why you misunderstood though.

^ I took that as the 50 off is from the retail price and not the sale price. So if a shoe is on sale for $100 and retail is $150, you'd get $75 off the retail price and not $50 off $100.

Their wording is somewhat vague though, so who knows.

Lol those signs always piss me off. 50% off everything(except the good stuff). This thing is rampant in Harlem. Signs like huge sale blah blah blah and when u go in just the crap is on sale. I hope this isint the case with the packer sale

Back
Top Bottom