Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Screenshot_20240606_181035_Chrome.jpg
Seems like NB took down the shoe? Don't see it on the release calendar.

got the email - that was very confusing but was able to purchase. if you get the email don't follow the instructions - you have to actually create an account first

I also don't understand how a shoe is only 65 more dollars than a crewneck - seems like a shoe would cost a lot more to make - but I guess the margins on the crew a nuts

pretty nuts - there is a fsr just sitting on the page run (only 14, 15, and 4 sold out). I got the first email at 1142 CST so they have been up for purchase for almost an hr now

i only see the kids shoes, a crewneck and a tee.
not buying merch on top of the shoes though...

pretty nuts - there is a fsr just sitting on the page run (only 14, 15, and 4 sold out). I got the first email at 1142 CST so they have been up for purchase for almost an hr now

thats because the "loyalty" purchase links are sent to bots lol, they don't realize that majority aren't even humans let alone loyal customers

so the email doesn't do anything - it just alerts you to the fact that your email has an account with them. you go to the login page on the website and create an account with your email and then you can add the mens shoes to your cart

yeah your email has to be added to their system. still a fsr sitting there - I can them all to the cart and checkout - but I don't want my first order to get canceled.

Back
Top Bottom