Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

that crewneck color ain't it, i dont know how i feel about being forced to cop the sweater with the kicks if they sent me an email. Reminds of when yeezysupply would send you yeezy links if you bought the yeezy bras :lol:

that crewneck color ain't it, i dont know how i feel about being forced to cop the sweater with the kicks if they sent me an email. Reminds of when yeezysupply would send you yeezy links if you bought the yeezy bras :lol:

Lol that’s nuts man… that joint ugly

The idea that AB was helping anyone on either release is kind of preposterous. Sure his marketing people may be hooking a few people up but these releases have been second rate BS.

forcing ppl to buy 120 shirt Plus shoes is nasty work. Imagine doing that and then claiming to care about true fans.

GUMMIES OF THE YEAR! :pimp:
1000000906.jpg

Action got my email 30 times and all I got is a FTD hat. How much is this man paying monthly to godaddy dot com?

I'm a fan of Bronson, the 990v6, and the 1906r. But I agree with everyone—the recent drops have been terrible. Why not just sell them directly on the New Balance site? Why all the separate domains? Sell them on New Balance so that when people miss out, they can blame the site or the limited stock, and Bronson doesn't get all the flak. Who's fulfilling these orders, Bronson's site or New Balance? If it's Bronson, it feels like he's just making a few customs, ordering them wholesale, and flipping them to us, even though I know that's not the case.

New Balance should fully buy into Bronson's persona and selling ability, integrating the whole Baklava line under NB, similar to what Yoon and Travis do for Nike and Jordan. They should also sign a Knicks player—I'm thinking Brunson, since he's currently a free agent—and have Bronson star in all the commercials. Bronson and Brunson—it's a no-brainer. This blend of basketball, a true New Yorker, and hip-hop and lifestyle would create compelling campaigns and standout products for years to come. Just my two cents.

so the way these collabs work is the creative “makes” the order with NB (the number has to get approved but they r on the hook for the cost of the sneaker). then nb sends the creative an invoice and they pay the invoice. my guess with the super limited ones like the last bembury drop is bembury made the decision to make the. super limited (placed a small order). now trotterman or someone else could have stepped in and been like to bembury that’s wayyy too small of an order but the ppl running the nb collaboration line are yes men and have no vision

so the way these collabs work is the creative “makes” the order with NB (the number has to get approved but they r on the hook for the cost of the sneaker). then nb sends the creative an invoice and they pay the invoice. my guess with the super limited ones like the last bembury drop is bembury made the decision to make the. super limited (placed a small order). now trotterman or someone else could have stepped in and been like to bembury that’s wayyy too small of an order but the ppl running the nb collaboration line are yes men and have no vision
That’s wild to me that the creative is on the hook for the cost. But totally makes sense why the Scorpius is so limited. He probably didn’t order that many because the initial buzz wasn’t there when pictures first surfaced. So he probably decided to play it safe. But he should know his fans are die hard and that he coulda made more and know they would sell out regardless.. or he just simply wanted to keep one colorway limited.

If that’s true (not doubting, seems legit), they should at least be able to keep production available for a short period to produce another run if the demand is there.

I’m sure a lot more people would go for em if they knew it wouldn’t be much of a headache to grab.

If that’s true (not doubting, seems legit), they should at least be able to keep production available for a short period to produce another run if the demand is there.

I’m sure a lot more people would go for em if they knew it wouldn’t be much of a headache to grab.
yeah i don’t get why they can’t just do pre-orders, take ppls money, and then place the order with Nb for the exact amount of shoes they need.

Do pre-orders, and if shoes aren’t as hyped in the end, you get a bunch of mad sneakerheads.

Maybe order 20k pairs, pre-order 10-12k, drop the rest at a later date.

Do pre-orders, and if shoes aren’t as hyped in the end, you get a bunch of mad sneakerheads.

Maybe order 20k pairs, pre-order 10-12k, drop the rest at a later date.
yup that IS the move / answer to the bots and resellers etc. idk why executives at the companies don’t see that vision. you are make consumers happy, and you are getting fronted the profit for

This collab business explains why every miUSA ‘collab’ for two years after the nb1 JFG 992 fiasco just used those leftover materials.

….and I’m not even mad at the resellers. Have pretty much been a part of this for YEARS, and ain’t going nowhere.

BUT, they should take measures to make sure they land in hands of more fans.

Back
Top Bottom