Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

these companies don’t make money from sales off stockx so there is no incentive for the company to make super limited stuff and not do pre orders etc (although there are rumors on twitter of travis scott reselling in bulk - selling straight to stockx).

Unfortunately, if they were all preordered there would be no sense of urgency, way less hype, and they’d sell less pairs overall.
i don’t think this is true - they def could have sold more of all of actions shoes via pre order. imagine if they did a pre order “retro” for the jfg no emotions 992? i bet they would get over 100k pre orders in the first 5 min

i don’t think this is true - they def could have sold more of all of actions shoes via pre order. imagine if they did a pre order “retro” for the jfg no emotions 992? i bet they would get over 100k pre orders in the first 5 min
Those first few would sell big, but no one would care about the next one, cuz there would be no exclusivity. Most of these collabs are actually not great colorways, and niche at best. It’s the perceived value that comes with the resale price that really drives that market.

Unfortunately, if they were all preordered there would be no sense of urgency, way less hype, and they’d sell less pairs overall.
Like I said, cap off the pre-orders at a certain amount, enough to maybe last an hour or so… then drop a smaller amount later. Hype will be there for something like this.

Reactions: mkj
Those first few would sell big, but no one would care about the next one, cuz there would be no exclusivity. Most of these collabs are actually not great colorways, and niche at best. It’s the perceived value that comes with the resale price that really drives that
Those first few would sell big, but no one would care about the next one, cuz there would be no exclusivity. Most of these collabs are actually not great colorways, and niche at best. It’s the perceived value that comes with the resale price that really drives that market.
so a pre order forces the creative to actually make a good product and not just take a model and make it all red……

Im wearing my ugly *** crewneck to the bank!
Screenshot_20240607_173849_StockX.jpg

1717801780160.png

where are these on sale for well under retail? (size 13)

made the mistake of paying full retail for the Grey Day v4s. not doing that again lol

Back
Top Bottom