Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You think if Boston wins Concepts or Bodega gonna have discount code or sale? Need me the grey white and black 990v6 on discount

I'm probably in the same situation that many of you are in, where I've got 20 lifetimes worth of shoes sitting in boxes or on shelves, and if I pass altogether or just am very discriminating about my purchases, I almost never regret not buying something that I could have.

Agreed. I've learned to practice restraint and show patience, which has kept me from making a lot of impulse buys and bad purchases overall.

That's how I feel about this v4....

1718667684689.png

I bought the Grey Day v4 at full retail - b/c size 13 - only to see them selling for considerably less later. Yet, I can't score this pair under retail for the life of me.
These did hit sub $160 somewhere in sz 13 shortly after release but as you know you gotta be on top of a sale or they gone. I grabbed a pair, can’t remember which site.

your words strengthen my resolve lol.

there are a good number of sites with size 13 in stock. I don't mind waiting a few more weeks to see if any sales pop up

was this with the crew or on the fcfs
Initial release. Got invoice and was told I didn’t have to check out the crewneck. Which is good bc it was for the homie.

I got an invoice for personal also and copped the crewneck bc I wanted it lol.

Only GR lately I’ve missed out on has been the arctic grey v4. Everything else I’ve eventually been able to get on discount

Only GR lately I’ve missed out on has been the arctic grey v4. Everything else I’ve eventually been able to get on discount
I wouldn’t call those a GR, they sold out asap in big sizes, I don’t think there were many available

what size are you guys getting for the 991v2? I usually get a 9.5 in the 990s (2-6) and 9.5/10 for 1906r. Should I stick with my 990 size or go up.5

what size are you guys getting for the 991v2? I usually get a 9.5 in the 990s (2-6) and 9.5/10 for 1906r. Should I stick with my 990 size or go up.5
I usually go up .5 from my TTS and they fit me perfectly. But everyone’s foot is differently so it could be a different story for you.

Back
Top Bottom