Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those red J. Crew 998s are illy! I really need to stop BSing and grab the Pebble Blues and Military's from there too. So damn pricey with tax and shipping though.

Today...one of my fav model so far this yr and fav 580 so far.

Herschel supply co. X NB fall 2013. The burgundy pair is looking pretty nice.

I love my 2012 red 710's but I'm surprised NB is doing another collab with Herschel. I thought their collab wasn't financially successful. The 2012 NB x Herschel is still available for retail online and some of them are even on sale. Resellers are having trouble flipping it on eBay and there are FSR for retail too.

And Herschel is using the same NB model as last year (420 and 710). I personally like them a lot, but most NB heads and the general public doesn't seem to like those models.

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone could help me understand why it's so difficult to find some of the higher end NB models like the 990 anniversary's and the 1300 under a size 10? It seems whenever I get word of pairs of Burgundy 990 on a site there are little to no sizes smaller than 10. I wear an 8 or 8.5 in most NB's btw.

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand why it's so difficult to find some of the higher end NB models like the 990 anniversary's and the 1300 under a size 10? It seems whenever I get word of pairs of Burgundy 990 on a site there are little to no sizes smaller than 10. I wear an 8 or 8.5 in most NB's btw.
alot of over seas cats wear NBs, they tend to have a smaller 8-9 sz foot and they like the OG / higher end more expensive models..thats the feel i get at least

^ New Balance made their money off them, because the shops bought em up. As far as retail, they did alright- like you said, theres still some pairs out there. They aren't for me, but I think these will actually do better. The demand for NB has gone up even more (and the timing on the first ones sucked), especially being a collab- there will be more hype/publicity, and if anybody gets stuck with them again it will probably be resellers. They should've changed the models for sure though

That's true. It felt like a lot of online stores had the 2012 Herschel's, but most stores didn't sell out. I don't know if the same online stores would be willing to stock/sell the 2013 Herschel's, especially since it's the same model.

As for me, I wouldn't pay retail for any of the 3 colors. Maybe I'll buy a pair if they go on sale again : )

does anyone have the 999 collab with stussy? im debating if i should get them or not and wanna see a nice on foot shot 

Not sure if srs.
lol I was confused when i saw that question too.  I had to double check to make sure they were still in stock, then shook my head and closed my browser.  Besides the fact that you told him exactly where to get them in your post that he quoted, the most basic google search could find pebble blues.

Last edited:
LOL. Maybe he is a small footer and his size is back-ordered? But estimated shipping is October if you order it... I wonder if they will actually ship them out eventually. I had to talk to customer service to find a 8.5. He probably should've of phrased his question better if this was the case haha.

In need of opinion guys. All in sz 10.

999 concept DS & 580 hectic collab worn 1x

for

JB XI playoff + $100 DS

Seem like a fair deal?
Im trading the XI for the NBs.

Last edited:
There are a LOT of mad hectic 580s, some are worth a ton while others are worth not a lot at all. Any pic of the one you'd be trading for?

Back
Top Bottom