Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

GNRs have shown up on newbalance.com. Does anyone know if they had smaller sizes available earlier with this restock? Only size 11 and above available now

If anybody is interested I have size 8.5 Mojitos DS for sale. I know some people in here were looking for a pair, if you're interested just hit me up. Trying to help out a fellow NB'er.

GNRs have shown up on newbalance.com. Does anyone know if they had smaller sizes available earlier with this restock? Only size 11 and above available now

M996 showed up the same way, Only size 11 and up. I am hoping that smaller sizes will become available for both. Both my M996 and 998GNR are beat to death!

If anybody is interested I have size 8.5 Mojitos DS for sale. I know some people in here were looking for a pair, if you're interested just hit me up. Trying to help out a fellow NB'er.
put it in your signature or take it to pms, no buying, selling, trading in the thread por favor, gracias

998GNR available on UrbanOutfitters.com but they are backordered til Sept...
Use promocode "HOTDAZE" for 15% off and automatic free shipping

998GNR available on UrbanOutfitters.com but they are backordered til Sept...
Use promocode "HOTDAZE" for 15% off and automatic free shipping
lol..i thought can buy it when 21/7..too bad they was delay the order 
mean.gif

Anyone have details about the All-Star pack release? A few weeks ago, it was said that they would be released online and exclusively in the NYC store. Called customer service a couple days ago and they said NYC store only. Talked to the NYC store today and they have no information regarding an online release. I want to pick up those 574s, as a Mets fan and a NB fan.

Edit: 574s will only be available in NYC. Called NB again and they got an email from their office earlier after they received multiple calls about the All-Star pack. Looks like I'm going to go into NYC later or maybe have a friend pick them up for me.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any idea when the Bodega x New Balance 577 release? Can't seem to find anything online, might tweet Bodega and see what's good but I figured i would try here first.

NB x Herschel fall 2013, 420 is coming back as well. Colorway of the 710 that I didn't see posted before and is actually my new favorite. The grey just looks very nice on the model.

Last edited:
Baseball pack news
Retail is $160
2 pair of laces
Made in Usa
The leather is Premium!!!!!!!! Premium!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom