Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just came in.
20240626_174721.jpg

Stopped at Kittery factory store in Maine. Never had a 576 but definitely like these. Extra set of laces, drawstring bag and 30% off. Probably a bigger discount available elsewhere but she got a pair of gym shoes too so it worked out. Pumped to wear them this week. They didn't have much else interesting besides some 990v1 in the green hairy suede and some mt580s. Picked up a tee too. Pics this week
1000019361.jpg

Last edited:
Stopped at Kittery factory store in Maine. Never had a 576 but definitely like these. Extra set of laces, drawstring bag and 30% off. Probably a bigger discount available elsewhere but she got a pair of gym shoes too so it worked out. Pumped to wear them this week. They didn't have much else interesting besides some 990v1 in the green hairy suede and some mt580s. Picked up a tee too. Pics this week
1000019361.jpg
Great model and flimby made. Prbly the comfiest nb

I saw some North Face collectors get their's shut down as well. IP issues I assume? Regardless it's ridiculous. :smh:

conan-the-barbarian-what-is-it.gif
it's just a common thing nowadays with big brands and AI Meta lawyers clamping down on "fan accounts" or "fake accounts" i think we're gonna see more and more of this

Back
Top Bottom